Say It

Jacob p.o.v

I wake up and see everybody is still sleep except Chres. He was on his phone doing something. Whatever he was doing really had his attention cause he didnt know I was up. I got put the bed and went to use the bathroom. After I finished I washed my hands and dried them and looked in the mirror. I wasnt the Jacob Perez everybody knew. People seen the star athlete...the popular dude running through girls but they never knew the real me. The real me is scared to love some one that loves and cherish me with all his life. The real me is the boy that has been getting beaten and raped since he was a lil kid by his father for no reason. The real me cried to God telling him to gone head and take my life. As all these thought went through my head...the door opened and closed. I looked in the mirror to see Chres standing behind me. He had this "bitch..imma pop yo ass in yo jugular" face. I turned around to him and sat on the counter.

Jacob:whats wrong

Chres:is that even a question?

Jacob:why you worried bout me?

Chres:im your fucking boyfriend..girlfriend..whatever you wanna call it

Jacob:yeah..

Chres:Jacob just tell me your alright

Jacob:im living

Chres:but are you alright?

I grabbed his soft cold hands and kissed them. I looked up and seen a tear fall. I wiped it away. I hate seeing Chresanto cry over a stupid person like me.

Jacob:babe stop

Chres:you won't let me help you

Jacob:bay its difficult

Chres:wym

Jacob:im saying im not good enough for you. I wanna love you but I cant right now. Chres..my dad does things to me that no dad should do and it has given me trust issues. I dont no how to love another man..but Im in love with you.

Chres:how dont you know how to love someone but you in love with me? Doesnt make sense

Jacob:yes it does...its just like saying im alive but I have a dead heart...and thats me. Im alive with you but when im not..im dead.

Chres:look..what did your father do?

Jacob:Chres

Chres: say it!! Tell me...we dont suppose to hide things from each other.

Jacob:im just...I dont wanna

Before I could finish he left. If only he could understand whats going on. I feel like if I keep hiding wjat has been going on..imma lose him and I dont want that. This shit sucks like a nine inch dick in a warm wet mouth.

《《《《《》》》》》》》《《《《

Diggy p.o.v

Nicki and I decided to go downstairs because we heard Chres and Jacob talking with a lil anger in their voices. Nicki was cooking her bomb ass burgers and some french fries. She know I love them both. I didnt notice I was staring until she walked over to me and got a picture off Chres picture table.

Diggy:whats this

Nicki:a picture of me

Diggy:why I need this

Nicki:cause you were staring at me ..pictures last longer you know

Diggy:lol...what if I dont want this picture

Nicki:Diggy...nope. stop flirting wit yo lightskin ass.

Diggy:what else

Nicki:nun..you just lightskin and ugly

Diggy:ugly?? Never been called that before..

Nicki:kmsl...well you are

Diggy:are you smart??

Nicki:ig you can say that

Diggy:ok..catch this. IF YEATERDAY WAS TODAY AND TOMORROW WAS FRIDAY..WHAT DAY WOULD IT BE?

Nicki:Thursday..duhh

Diggy:really

Nicki:im smart...but I act like im not...for a reason.

Diggy:whats the reason

Nicki:nosy...

Diggy:just curious

She walked over to me..and gave me my food.

Nicki:just eat Daniel.

Diggy:ok...Onika. but i will get an answer