14.)This Cant Be

Jacob p.o.v

Looking at Chres face..he had a black eye..a couple bruises..and his lip and nose was bleeding. I couldn't shake this feeling I had.

Jacob:what happened Chres...

Chres:your fucking father!!! That man is a fucking demon.

I sat down beside him and held his hand.

Jacob:babe..tell me everything

Chres:I was getting out my car..and I seen this man sitting on the steps.I asked him who he was but he didnt answer. I pulled out my phone and called and called YOU because I start to notice who he was. He took my phone and threw it down and he hit me. He just hit me..and hit me..and hit me until I started to cry.why the hell was he here Jacob? Why did he do that to me?

I pulled him into a hug but he pulled away and went inside. I pulled out my phone and seen tge missed calls. I totally ignored Chres now I feel guilty. Hell im guilty because of what my dad did to him. I got uo and went in the house. I went upstairs to Chres room and opened his door. He was in the shower. I opened the door but he didnt notice me. I pulled off my clothes and opened the shower door and got in with him. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my chin on his shoulder from the back.

Jacob;babe..im sorry.

Chres:where were you Jacob?

Jacob:Chresanto

Chres:where were you?

Jacob:getting ready

Chres:getting ready? For what?

I turned him around and kissed him. He looked at me and pushed me away.

Chres:babe...I would but my period is on.

Jacob:period?

Chres:yeah..you forgot I have a kitty?

I laughed. I really did forget that. Well maybe we can do it some other time. I just want to make him feel better. I really gotta find out what imma do about my father. He has taking his ass too far.

《《《》》》》》》》《《

Nicki p.o.v

I woke up and gave Diggy a kiss. It was crazy cause my mom allowed Diggy to stay over but she never allowed Drake. Kinda crazy huhh... I looked at my phone and seen Chres calling.

Phone convo

Nicki:sup bro?

Chres:where you at?

Nicki:home? Whats wrong

Chres:i need to get out the house

Nicki:wanna go shopping?

Chres:yeah..thats cool

Nicki:ok..pick you up in 20 minutes..love you

Chres:love you too

I hung up the phone and seen Diggy had woke up. He smiled and me and kissed me.

Diggy:that better been yo momma or Chres ..you telling you love them.

Nicki: kmsl..it was Chres babe. He wanna go shopping.

Diggy:oh..ok. imma go chill with Jacob.

Nicki: ok..Diggy?

Diggy:yeah babe

Nicki:...nothing..im thinking out loud.

He looked at me and smirked. I wanna ask him how do I tell Drake about us.. I dont know if I should tell him by myself...I need to borrow Diggy balls for a min.

I need to borrow Diggy balls for a min

Chres p.o.v

I got dressed and waited on Nicki to come pick me up. I didn't wanna be in the room with Jacob so I left out. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen and sat on the counter. I heard him come in the kitchen . What the hell he wants? I really don't think that he know that I'm still pissed at him.

Jacob:so you still mad?

Chres:Dude plz leave me alone. 

Jacob;why you so freaking mad. What the hell did I do?

Chres:it's what you didn't do Jacob. You wasn't there. I couldn't fight off that big muscular ass man. I even thought you would've talked to him about it and you didn't do that.

I heard Nicki blow the horn. I got off the counter and went to the door. I wanted to tell him I love him but I couldn't. I opened the door and seen Diggy. I didn't wanna say the wrong thing to him so I just walked past and got in the car. I looked at Nicki and seen her expression. 

Nicki:what happened to your eye?

Chres:long story

Nicki;well..we have time.

<<<>>>>><>>>>>>>
Diggy. P.o.v

It was kinds weird that Chres didn't speak to me but I was just shocked by his black eye. I just know Jacob didn't hit him.  Jacob wouldn't hurt anybody.  I walked in the house and I heard Jacob crying. What's wrong with him? I went into the kitchen and seen him crying.

Diggy:what happened?

Jacob:I um...my dad came and beat up Chres and I wasn't there to help him. I wasn't there Diggy.  I don't understand why every time we start doing good...some stupid ads shit happens. Why can't people just leave us alone.

Tbh I didn't know how to help Jacob. I mean...he never loved anybody as much as he loves Chres. I walked over to him and pulled him up.

Diggy:come on
I guided him upstairs. To the room and sat him down on the bed.

Diggy:stop crying Jay. Chres prolly just need some space.

Jacob:why...just fucking why.  I don't understand. I just don't fucking understand. I'm the reason for every problem now. I'm just trying to love him.

I walked over to him and cupped his face.

Diggy:listen to me...it's not your fault. Everything. happens for a reason.  This will only make y'all stronger.

I kissed me and gave him a hug. If y'all asking did we kiss kiss?..kinda..I mean we always did I'm times like this. No I'm not gay..we just have the type of friendship. But this time it felt..weird. .like I wanted more. Anyways  I just hope he's. Ok