HeLp

Jacob p.o.v

Waking up, i kiss Chresanto as he still slept. Looking over on the other couch, i didnt see Nicki. I started to panic. Going to the guestrooms, i didnt see her. Walking downstairs, i see her looking out the window.

Jacob:Nicki?

She didnt turn around. I walked closer to her..

Nicki: dont come near me.

Jacob: what i do?

Nicki:what happened in that car JACOB!!?

Jacob: we were talking and he jumped out. Thats what i told the police

Nicki:Jacob this aint addding up. Why the hell would he just jump out a moving car if yall were "just talking"? What the fuck did yall talk about?

Jacob: I got mad...and said Chres was all i got. I didnt mean it tho. I just felt that he had start getting distant and not returning my calls. Bestfriends dont do that Nicki.

Nicki: omg your so full of it. Of course he's gonna be distant..he was distant from me too Jay. His mom died!!!!!!

I stopped and looked at Nicki as she turned around. The anger in her eyes.

Nicki: After his mom died he didnt come around for 3 days. He didnt answer my calls or text. He was hurt because not only did he lose his mother but everytime he came to the hospital, he thought he was about to lose his bestfriend too. Thats when , i being the girlfriend, had to step back and be like these two are like brothers and ill never tell Diggy that "Im all you got"

She walked upstairs. I cant believe i was being a dick. Now i see that Diggy was going through a very hard time in his life but still was there for me and i didnt even know it. I just wanna find mey friend before i lose him. I took out my phone and went to the video again. Watching it over and over...i couldnt take it. All the blood coming from him...I couldnt hole back the tears.

Diggy p.o.v

Waking up, i look around and see im back in the room. getting out the bed...i go to the window to look out it ,but it was boarded. Im so fucking hungry. I sat back down on the bed and played with my hands. I heard a knock at the door. I actually got scared. It opened slowly and walked in a boy. I never met him before.

 I never met him before

Jaden: wassup

Diggy: wassup. Who are you?

Jaden: im Jaden. I work for Keith

Diggy: so why the hell you talking for me?

Jaden:because i can help you...only if you let me

Diggy:How you gonna do that without getting caught

Jaden: let me figure that out. Dont tell Keith nothing about this.

Diggy: trust me i wont.So whose all here

Jaden: just me right now. They went somewhere but they'll be back.

Diggy: how old are you?

Jaden:16

Diggy: what are you doing around these people?

Jaden:well My mom was very sick with cancer and we didnt have money to pay for treatments. one day i met Keith and he offered me a job so this is it. Even though my mom died..i had all that money from Keith to take care of my self.

Diggy: sorry to hear that about your mom..my mom died like 2 weeks ago.

Jaden: sorry to hear that...

We heard a door closed.

Jaden: i gotta go...see you later

he slipped back out the door. Knowing that he was forced into this situation...got me scared. The door swung ope and it was Keith and 3 of his security gorillas.

Keith: wassup bitch

Diggy: my foot up yo ass "bitch"

Keith: no lil man. i was up your ass lastnight. Remember that ?

Diggy: what you want? 

Keith: Do you want a phone call?

Diggy: whats the catch?

Keith: nothing..just dont mention my name or location.

he  reached me the phone and i snatched it. They sat and there and watched me. i dialed the number and prayed that it wouldnt go to voicemail.

Chres p.o.v

So we're sitting down at the table eating chinese food when my phone starts to ring. It was an unknown number so i got up and went upstairs to answer it. Closing and locking the door i answer.

Phone convo.

Chres: hello?

Diggy; Chres  its Diggy

Chres: omg...Diggy!! Are you alright? 

Diggy; im...living Chres. I  cant say im ok.

Chres: you sound like your in bad condition. Just please tell me your ok.

Diggy: im ok Chres. look i gotta go. Dont tell Nicki or JAY I CALLED. Call you tomorrow....love you ok.

End Convo.

Looking at my phone...i just look. I hope he calls back tomorrow. I wanna save him