All I Got

Jacob p. o.V

So i finally got out the hospital and i feel so much better. Chres signed me up for these classes because i told him about the "dream" i had. I still think its real or it could even happen. I called Diggy and asked him can he meet me their....because we need to talk. Why has he been so distant? why didnt he come to the hospital? why hasnt he called.

Jacob:babe im bout to head out.

Chres:ok..Be careful

I kissed him and left. One think that im happy about us Chres still being the Chres i fell in love with. Physically and Emotionally. Driving to the office...i call Diggy.

phone convo

Diggy:yeah

Jacob:where you at?

Diggy:eating a biscuit..

Jacob:i told you dont be late.

Diggy: who said i was late?im sitting in the waiting room waiting on you. You the one thats late.

Jacob: whatever.. im driving up now.

End call

Getting out my car, i walk in and sign in.  I sat beside Diggy ..Not paying him any attention. I got called to the back.

Diggy:what me to go back there with you

Jacob:im pretty sure i can talk for myself.

i walkedto the back and sat down. This feels so stupid.

George: Hi Jacob. Im Dr.Wilkens but you can call me George. Today your going to tell me why your here.

Jacob:well...I was "supposely" shot and was in an acoma. I had this dream or whatever that stuff didnt turn out right. It was very scary.

George:have you told your friends or parents?

Jacob: well i told my boyfriend and he's the reason im here.  I dont talk to my stupid mother cause up and left me awhile ago.

George:what about your dad?

That hit a nerve. I dont wanna know i have a father better yet answer a question about him. May that man rest in punishment.

Jacob:i gotta go. I....I cant

George:Jacob...

I walked out the room...and the building. Getting in my car..Diggy gets in also. Someone please tell me why he with me.

Jacob: please tell me why you in my car...

Diggy:because Nicki is getting mine cleaned so she dropped me off.

Jacob:whatever

Diggy p.O.V

im so tired of Jay and his fucking atitude.

Diggy:dude..Whats your problem

Jacob:why you so fucking fake bruhh?

Diggy: how the hell am i fake? please tell me so i can understand

Jacob:why you ass been so distant. You clearly ignore my calls and text.

Diggy:are you fucking serious? Jay i always answer your calls and when i miss then i make sure i call you back. Plus the only reason i havnt been chilling with you is because you been sleep or whatever.

Jacob:where were you when i was shot.

Diggy:right there my your side. You was sleep for 4 days and guess who was there by your side. Me!!!! i went home to take a god damn shower....But im fucking fake? you the one walking round here wit this idgaf atitude.

Jacob: Diggy just stfu

Diggy:you shut the fuck up!!!

Jacob:Diggy just admit it. You getting in yo feelings cause im with Chres and not you.

The fuck...Why would i be jealous of them?

Diggy:please drop me off right here.

Jacob:so im telling the truth? damn if you wanted to fuck..We could have fucked..But i wouldnt cheat on Chres. He's all i got.

There it was. Those words. A tear fell from my eye as i quickly wiped it away. I opened the door and jumped out the car. I got up and started walking. I heard the car turn around and drove beside me.

jacob:what the hell Diggy!!!!

Diggy: dont fucking talk to me. I dont wanna see or talk to you again. If Chres is all you have...Let him be. Jacob Perez doesnt have to worry about Daniel Simmons.

jacob pov

Hearing Diggy say that..Idk. I really dont know yall. I watched as he walked...And walked..Until he disapeared. I drove down the street to find him but didnt. Looking on the ground..I see a phone. I get out and pick it up. It was Diggy's phone. Omg

Jacob: OMG! DIGGYYYYY!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO DIGGY yall???