Really Really

Chres p.o.v

Im laying in my bed as Jacquees massaged my feet. I've had a stressful week because i work on campus and schedule is screwed up. Like I have class at 8:00 a.m but I go to work at 9:30 a.m . Then I gotta turn back around and go to another class at 3:00 p.m and gotta be at work from 6:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m. This is a struggle but I need the money to pay for my books and stuff. I looked at Quees and just smiled. This boy does the most to me.

Quees:whats funny?

Chres:ion know. It just feels good.

Quees:what? To laugh or this massage?

Chres:both. Im just so fucking exhausted.

Quees: call your lil "office boss" and tell him your sick.

Chres:but ill actually have to go to the doctor and get an excuse...which I wont get cause I wont be sick.

Quees:its ok babe.

Chres:yeah

Quees:have I told you I love you today?

Chres:yes...32 times.

Quees:im just so in to you. Your a boss and I love that about you. I mean I look at the bullet womb and be like DAMON!! I wouldnt have been able to take that shot.

Chres:wow..

Quees:plus you remind me of my mom working while she was in school to provide for me and pay for her education and stuff.

Chres:stop..your bout to make me cry.I love you Quees.

Quees:I love you more

Chres:really

Quees:really really...give me your phone.

I didnt ask why he needed I just gave it to him. He dialed a number and proceeded to call.

Phone convo

Administrator:hello

Jacquees:yes. This is Chresanto August's uncle and he's not in town right now because of a family emergency.

Administrator:so he wont be able to work tonight?

Jacquees:no mam. Im so sorry

Administrator:its ok. He can take the whole week off if he needs. He's my best worker.

Jacquees:thank you mam. I will inform him. Have a blessed day.

Administrator:you too sir.

End of convo

He gave me my phone back and smiled.

Chres:what she say?

Quees:you have the whole week off. You could use that time to be with me and get some rest.

Chres:I love that.

I leaned and and kissed him.

Chres:we in for the long run huh?

Quees:damn right!!!

I kissed him again. He got up.

Quees:I gotta go to class babe.

Chres:man..plz stay

Quees:barbecued I could, I would but I need this class.

Chres:I understand.

He kissed me again and left. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I stopped at a name. A name I never changed. I name that I lied to Quees about. It was: My🌎My💝. It was Jacob. I havnt spoken to Jacob in awhile because im scared. I hurt his heart. I planned to apologize at graduation but he didnt attend. I miss him. Im scared to answer his text because Quees goes through my phone. I just wanna tell him the things im going through. He loved me, held me, and cares for me. He definitely didnt hit me either. I just sit down and realize that I messed up. Whenever I needed anything...Jay was there to give it. Diggy and Nicki help out alot but JAY IS MINE. If I ever see him wit a bitch...imma have to let him know im still his. I just have a feeling that he thinks I moved on.

Jacob p.o.v

I got out my car . I got my bags and suitcase out the trunk and walked toward the building. I decided to take the elevator. I got off and seen I was right in front of the room. I unlocked the door and walked in.

Jay:hello?

I heard the shower so I decided to walk into the bathroom. I pulled back the shower curtain.

Diggy:Ahhhhhhhhh

Jay:Stop Screaming!!!!!!!

Diggy:is something wrong???!!

Jay:No!!!

Diggy:well why you here!!!??

Jay:im in college now bitch!!!!