Im Not Me

Jacob pov

Waking up..I look in the mirror and see the bruises. I looked down to see blood on my legs.  I really need to get some help. I picked up my phone and called Chres Ik he was  up.

Phone convo

Jacob: babe??

Chres: wassup bae.  Why you crying

Jacob: I need some help

Chres: where are you

Jacob: home..I need to get out this house babe.

Chres: ok babe I'm coming

Jacob:no..babe

Chres: shut yo ass up in coming.

He hung up. I didn't want him to come because my dad is here. Idk where my mom was...its like she be at home for 3 seconds and go back to work. I start to pack some clothes in a bag. I put my hair in a ill messy bun..and threw on some clothes. I looked at my phone and see. It was just 7:25 am. Chres shouldn't be that long.

Chres p.o.v

After I got off the phone with Jacob..I put on some clothes and started to call Diggy but he was coming through the door.

Chres:he called you

Diggy: texted...he don't want you to come alone

Chres:well lets go

Running out the house and getting in the car...I was feeling like a detective..Law and Order..or Criminal Minds in this bitch. Ant nobody ducking with Jacob. Wait ...wait. ..wait.. Idk what wrong with him though. What if somebody after his family and they with the FBI or CIA..

Diggy:STOPPPPPP!!!!!

I stopped the car and looked at Diggy. I then looked and seen i was at Jacob house. I have to play this cool.

Chres:why the hell you yelling

Diggy: you were speeding..and you were bout to past the house.

Chres:ik what I was doing Detective. Simmons. Now lets go..but quietly. I take the front and you take the back.

He looked at me confused while I got out the car.

Diggy:Detective. Simmons? ? He has problems.

We walked in the house...well Diggy had a key. We looked and seen his dad sleep on the couch. With beer bottles and liquor bottles and shot. What a sorry excuse for a doctor.  Walking upstairs I see Jacob. I run and jump in his arms. Omg it felt so freaking good. I kissed him and looked at his face

Chres:babe your face...he did this

Jacob:yeah

Diggy:imma beat that bitch with a beer bottle...lets go

Chres:ik were going to go downstairs. ..make a sharp left and enter into the kitchen and an easy right out the back down..

I looked at them and Jacob looked confused.

Jacob:the back door?

Chres: if you gotta be basis with it..ok

We did what I commanded and got out the house. Driving back to my house..it was quiet.

Chres:great job crew..great job.

They were still looking at me confused. They asses know I love to watch all the CSI. ..NCIS....Law and Order..and Criminal Minds.  I just felt like I was one of them. We made it to my house and seen Nicki outside.

Nicki:good job team..now lets go to the office

Jacob:office??

Diggy: Chres room

Jacob: oh..

We went to my room and Jacob took a shower. I cleaned him up and put an eye pack on his eye. Something else happened cause normally he'll allow me to be in the bathroom while he take his shower but not this time. He even has on a shirt...the fuck.  In not gonna pressure him tho.

Nicki: yo dad need his ass whooped

Diggy:imma get him

Chres: stop the violence

Jacob:lol

Soon..we all fell asleep watching TV. In happy i have a big ass bed...especially for Diggy wild sleeping ass.

Hey guys. Merry late Christmas. I was at work and got into it with a customer (she was like 43 years old and started yelling and cursing cause the milk she got wasn't the one her husband wanted so being me I went off ) but my boss cut my break to 15 minutes so I decided to update. In not gonna be updating regularly because all thus work...school..and home stuff. But I will update.

Vote and comment..

Love yall