15.)I Wanna Know

Chres p.o.v

So I come home  and go up to my room and see Jacob sleep. Not only him but Diggy too...and they were cuddling.

This is very weird

This is very weird. I didnt worry bout it because they are like bestfriends so...no biggy. I walked over to Jacob and kissed him. He woke up smiling.

Jacob:hey babe

Chres:hey..umm wake Diggy up and tell him Nicki is waiting on him. Im bout to get a shower.

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I have a feeling Jacob is gonna come in.

Jacob p.o.v

I woke Diggy up  and he looked at me and smiled. This boy is crazy.

Diggy:wassup

Jacob:nun..Nicki is outside waiting on you.

Diggy:really..I wanted to spend the night with you...and Chres of course..

Jacob:Diggy...did we kiss

Diggy:kinda...im sorry

Jacob:Diggy..we havnt done that since Middle School. And we shouldnt  be doing this because we both are in relationships now.

Diggy:yeah..well im gone "bestfriend"

He got up and headed to the door. Ik I hurted his feelings and I didn't like that. I went out the door and grabbed him by his arm and turned him around.

Diggy:what you want Jacob Perez

Jacob:I wanna make you feel like im not pushing you away. You my bestfriend and I dont want us to become anything more than we can handle.

Diggy:what the fuck ever . Im out...

He pulled away from me and left. I just laughed it off cause ik hecwas gonna call or text me later. I went back into the room and heard the shower. Hell yes...just me and my bae. I locked his room door and went into the bathroom. I pulled off my clothes and pulled open the shower door.

Chres:yes Mr.Perez?

Jacob:may I join my future wife?