I Need You

Chres pov

Waking up... I see no Jacob but I see Diggy sitting looking at me.. The way he looked at me.. Told me alot.. He was confirming that Jacob left.. I looked down and smiled.. I had to keep this from crying.. He came and sat down by me.

Diggy: don't cry...

Chres: I'm not.. Some people are just not worth the tears anymore.

Diggy; true....

I looked at Diggy and seen him shaking.. He's hiding something.

Chres: where is he?

Diggy: what?

Chres: you know... You know why he keeps leaving.. I feel it.. You knew all along. What is he doing thats making him not stay??

Diggy: he going threw somethings... He doesn't wanna hurt you.

Chres: Daniel.... I'm the pregnant one. You think I'm ok sitting here worried about Jacob.. Everything has changed.. I'm gaining weight... I get angry and emotional wuick.. My hair is falling out... My fucking GPA has dropped.. All this for one nigga. I should've listened to my momma when she said that he just wanted to get in my pants.... NO.. NO.. NO... I take that back......hr calls my mom all the time.. But want even respond to my text.

Diggy; get dressed.

Chres: where we going?

Diggy: I gotta show you something.

I got up slowly and got dressed.. I got my phone and my wallet.. Diggy gave me my vitamins and we left. The drive was very quiet.. Diggy was like Jacob in some ways.. You can tell they were best friends.. I looked up and seen we were in front of Jacob house.. We got out and went up the stairs.. Diggy took out the key and opened the door..... How the hell he get a key???? I followed k upstairs and he unlocked another door.. We walked in.... It was Jacob room..

Chres; why we here....

Diggy: hold up....

He walked over to this ugly ass picture and took it off the wall.. And pressed this button.. A door opened and he motioned for me to come in.. I carefully walked in and it led us to this room. We turned the corner and seen... I seen Jay...

Jacob: :you found me.... Diggy let us talk.

He walked out.. I sat down in the chair across from him.. He couldn't look at me

Chres: so... This is where you work.? Your lil drug room..... Kinda cool.. Why you won't look at me Jay?

Jacob: all my life... I could never look at a person I hurt.. You didn't do nothing but love me and I'm fucking it up... I'm fucking my life up.

I slid closer to him and pulled his head up.. He had a black eye.. I tear left my eye. He wiped it away and smiled.

Jacob: don't cry.. It's just a black eye.. Nothing big

Chres: well how do you explain the blood running down your legs?... Jacob,, your not the only strong person in this relationship..
Jacob: but I suppose to provide for you.. Only if you knew... Why I can't stay with you... I'm in this game called the "The Drug Game". My father is my boss.. If I'm late coming for a call... I get beat up by him and his crew.. If I don't return his calls... When I come home,, him and his boys rape me.. They give me one thing to eat a week and it will be like a peppermint. The other night I tried to leave to come see you but... They caught me. I pray for you everyday... The only good thing he does is pay me.. He pays good.. I get $800 a week and I save it.. I save it for you babe.

Chres: umm... Jay I don't want your money.. I want you here with me.. With our baby.

Jacob; I can't leave

Chres: why

Jacob; if I leave... He can easily track me down.

Chres: he won't find you.. Now come on.

I got up and took his hand.. We came out the room and seen Diggy laying down..

Chres; come on...

He looked at us and smiled.. We ran downstairs... Well I walked of course.. We got in the car and left.. It almost slipped my mind about Jacob dad tracking him.

Chres: give me your phone..

He gave me the phone.

Diggy: what you gonna do with it?

Chres: take the sim card out and scrape the back of it.. That will reset everything and get rid of the locations and stuff.

Jacob; really....

Diggy ;I didn't know that.

I gave Jay his phone back and he smiled..

Jacob; sorry I couldn't text you back but he sat my phone to where I couldn't text you back.

Chres; it's ok.... I understand now.

We made it back to the house and got out the car.. We went in the house and smelled food.. I led Jacob upstairs so he could take a shower. While he was in the shower... All I could do was smile.. I had my baby bavk... And this time,he was leaving. He came out the bathroom and looked at me.. He stood over me and gave me
A kiss.. I missed this.. He rubbed on my belly and smiled.

Chres: let's go eat.