BOOM

Jacob p.o.v

I woke up, got my shower, got dressed and left the house. Yep...just like that. I didn't have time for Chres. He has become so bitchy and starting to care only for himself. we're. bringing two babies into the world and I want us to be together but...he is acting like he doesn't want us to be together. I got to school and seen Diggy. I never somebody to talk to right now.

Jay: Diggs

Diggy: sup bro. What's wrong?

Jay:everything

Diggy: well not everything cause we alright but you must be talking bout Chres?

Jay: yeah. we found out we having twins and that just made him the devil. So I haunt seen him since last night.

Diggy: y'all gotta work something out tho...it's nit about y'all no more. it's about the babies.

Jay: you right....but it's hard.

Diggy:you'll make it. now cone on before we be late for this bitch.

Jay: lol..ok

we walked in class and I seen Chresanto sitting with Nicki. How wonderful.

Diggy: you ok?

Jacob:I gotta go to the bathroom.

I ran to the bathroom and to the toilet. I couldn't stop throwing up. I opened my eyes to see I had threw up blood. like BLOOD!!! I began to get weak and just sat there. I couldn't move or nothing. What was happening to me?

 What was happening to me?

Chres p.o.v

I walked into class and seen Diggy and Nicki sitting down. I didn't care where Jacob was. I went and sat down.

Chres: hello friends

Diggy:wassup

Nicki: hey bestie. your mighty early.

Chres: yeah...didn't have to wait on a child today.

Diggy:and what child are you referring to?

Chres: your friend. Was I suppose to hide what I meant?

Diggy:well he ain't no god damn child.

Nicki: y'all please

Diggy:no.,,he talking bout my best friend . I wouldn't be a friend if I let him sit up here and talk about Jacob.