Two?

Chres p.o.v

I wake up and see Jacob looking at me. What the hell?? Ik im sexy and all but  ion need him staring at all this.

Chres:why you staring

Jacob:good morning to you too

Chres:why you staring Jay. You need to do sum wit your hair.

Jacob:im bout to don't rush daddy.

I looked at him crazy. Who is daddy?

Chres:who is daddy?

Jacob:me

Chres:how you get to be "daddy"

Jacob:well number one...im the only one with a DICK in the relationship.

I laugh

Jacob: what you laughing at

Chres: nun. I'm just happy your back with me that's all

Jacob: babe, don't worry bout that. but you do need to get up n get dressed

Chres: why. ..ain't no school today nigga.

Jacob: but your doctors. appointment is today " nigga"

I throw my pillow at him.I'm sick and tired of the doctors. I feel good but I guess it's not about me anymore. it's about my baby. I got up and got dressed waited on Jay. I was feeling watched.Watched by someone that wasn't there.  my head started spinning and I closed my eyes. I started to think about me killing Jays' dad. I can't let him find out. I also hope my conscience doesn't get the best of me either. I did it to protect him tho. He came pit the bathroom,causing me to jump,  and kissed me. he smiled and took my hand.

Jacob: lets go

Chres: k

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jacob p.o.v

so we finally made it to the doctors office. ...Late. Chres acted like he was do hungry and stuff but that's my babe so ion mind. we got signed in and was waiting on the doctor.  I kept looking at Chres because he kept jumping, like something was scaring him. He prolly just nervous. To say he was only 3 and a half months...his belly is big. I looked up and seen the doctor walk in. we talked then he started to do an ultrasound on Chres.

Doctor:ok..this will be cold for a while Chresanto.

he put the creme on Chres belly causing Chres to whine. such a baby. we started to look on the screen and it was something that caught my eye.

Jay:doc..why do I see two heads?

Chres ;what

Doc:Because. ..it's two babies.

I looked up and smiled. I looked at Chres. ..,as he was faking a smile. this is awesome.  two babies...what a blessing. we got the appointment card for next month and headed home. All I could do was smile but Chres acted like it was bad.

Jacob: so...why aren't you happy?

Chres: who the hell said I wasn't happy?  just because I'm not showing my emotions doesn't mean I'm not happy.

Jacob: I'm just saying babe. we having twins...twins babe.  it looked like a boy and a girl.

Chres: yay...go twins.

I looked at him.  I'm getting pissed off now.

Chres: are you big mad or lil mad?

Jacob:your being. ....your being a total..

Chres:  say it...say it Jay!! my feelings aren't sensitive like yours.
I'm not gonna lie. I was gonna. say he was acting like a bitch. I wasn't gonna let him get me mad. we pulled up to the house and I got out. I didn't bother waiting on him. I went up and got in the shower. as I was in the shower...I thought about everything.  Tbh. ..the only thing that was coming to my mind was " are we gonna work?"

I got out the shower and seen Chres on his phone.  I'm not gonna even sleep in the same bed as him tonight. 

Jacob: so...goodnight

Chres: goodbye

Jay:  oh and I was thinking. ..since you aren't happy about the babies, I can take them and we can move on. from each other. Your choice

I left the room and went to the guestroom.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chres. p.o.v

I wasn't paying attention to Jay. everything he says goes in one ear and old the other.  I went into the bathroom to get my vitamins. I looked I'm the mirror and seen him. I seen Jacob's dad. I turned around..but nothing was there. I need to talk to someone.  FAST

Y'all. ..,I need y'all to go follow my friend _OnikaSon17 and check put my friend stories. especially her Nicki books. better lock your edges.