Im Not The Same

Chres p.o.v

Looking at Jacob, I turn around. This is crazy.

Nicki: you ok

Chres:i just said i think im pregnant again.

Nicki: lol..well that can't happen again. All because of That Bitch!!

Chres: Nicki....don't bring that up anymore. I regret the hell out of that decision .

The professor walked in and began lecturing. He put a problem on the board which nobody knew but me....hell that's all the time.

Dr.Jones: can you answer this question Chresanto?

Chresanto: sure

Jacob pov
Snapping out of my thoughts...I heard Chres name. Looking up I seen him walking to the board to solve the problem. He was working so quick that I stop looking at thud board n started looked at his body. It looked so different. He was thick anymore. He had gotten muscular. ..tattoos...cut his hair down...and had a lil sag. I thought it was the college thing until he turned around and I seen a bulge. What is going on. 20 minutes later and class was over. Rushing from my seat Diggy grabs me.

Diggy: I know you seen him. Think with your head n not your dick. Next class is in 20 minutes. Don't be late cause this woman doesn't play.

Jacob: thnkz bestfriend.

I kissed him on the cheek and ran after Chres. Seeing him walking through the doors..I calmed down and approached him from the back. Tapping him he paused....he didn't turn around or nothing.

Chres: Jay ik its you.

Jacob: so turn around...

He turned around. Looking in his eyes I seen hurt and love.

Jacob: how you been

Chres: couldve been doing better ..

Jacob: can I get a hug?

He hugged me so tight. It shocked me cause I thought he wouldn't have done it this quick. I pulled away.

Chres:i miss you so damn much.

Jacob:  but you moved on.

Chres: but I still love you. Im not even happy wit him.

Jacob: why

Chres:he has made me into a person im not.

Jacob: wfm by that. I see all the tattoos and muscles..plus the Polo boxers are poppin.

He took my hand and pressed it against his pants. I can't believe I was touching a dick. Chresanto August has a dick.

Jacob:  Chres ...

Chres: he told me that a boy should be a boy. I took most of my college money and got the surgical procedure done for the penis. Its better now but it hurt. I been taking hormone shots and pills and as of today ....im fully a man. I get hard ...I nut and everything.  Im not Chresanto anymore. Im not type person you fell in love with

Jacob: so you think I fell in love with your physical features? I fell in love with your heart. Your so loving and kind...I still love you. Ion care if you have a dick. The same way I licked that meow...ill suck that stick.

We both laughed. I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back.

Jacob: can you come by the room tonight?

Chres: sure..but only for a lil while cause I have to work

Jacob:work?

Chres:  yeah you know...work... work... work... work ...work... work

Jacob:k...imma go get some icecream.

Chres: ok don be late Tho.

We kissed again and he walked off. I did a lil dance cause I was so happy!!!

Jacob: I got my baby back!!!