Boom!!!

Chres p.o.v

I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom. Ever since Jacob been back....I can't sleep. Its just been a couple of days and the only thing I could think of was Jacob in that room. His body.... his face...HIM. I never asked why the blood stains were in his pants or running down hus leg.  I put water on my face and looked into the mirror. Jacob told me that he would be with me forever and I wont let nothing break that up. I looked at him as he slept from the door. A tear came down my face. I just needed to get my anger out on something...or someone.  I put on some clothes and went into my mom's room. She was at work so I was super safe. I went into her safe she had in her closet. I put the combination in, my birthday of course, and I opened.  I reached  in and got her gun.

I looked at it and smiled

I looked at it and smiled. This felt perfect. I put it in my hoodie pocket and left the room. I walked downstairs quietly and out the door. I decided to walk since my destination would be like 15 minutes away if I take the shortcut.  I started to walk then paused.

Chres:hell nahhhhh..im too pregnant. 

I went back into the house and got my keys. I exited the door again and got in my car. I pulled off and went on my way. I drove slow...thinking about everything that was going through my mind.  Was I really bout to do this? What if I get caught? What if something happens to my baby? I kept strong because I wasnt just doing this for me or my baby's safety..but I was doing it for Jay. I never want to lose him. The last thing I ever want to do is raise my child by myself. I cant depend on Nicki...Diggy.or even my mom for everything. I just want a family. I want to go to college and become a lawyer...provide for my family. I looked to the left and seen the house. I stopped the car and got out. I made sure the gun was loaded and off safety. I went around and opened the window..

Chres:this window always open

I climbed in....almost fell.

Chres:Im not cut out for this

I fix myself up and walk to the living room. I didnt see him. I walk upstairs quietly and walk to his room...I didnt see him.  I wondered where he was. I leaned against the wall then I hurt glass drop. I walked out the room amd seen Jacob room light turn on. I moved slowly to the door. I pulled my mask down and shoved the door open. I closed my eyes ..then pulled the trigger. BOOM!!!! I heard the body hit the ground. I opened my eyes and seen him laying on the grown...I checked to see did I shoot him. I looked and seen the hole in his neck. You'll think I'll be crying right now but I feel...stronger. this bitch needed to die. I looked around Jay room and seen all his awards and stuff.  I looked back down at the body and smiled.

Chres:dumb bitch!!!

I went downstairs and out the down. While walking to my car ...I had an evil smirk on my face. Revenge is delicious.

 Revenge is delicious

Jacob p.o.v

I woke up and didn't see Chres. He prolly downstairs getting something to eat.I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror. I still had a couple bruises.  I rubbed my back and still felt the swollen areas from being kick. My dad is a pure bitch. I was better when him and his lil gang was beating me..but when they started to rape me, I felt so used. I've been forced so many times. Just before Chres came lastnight...my dad and his boys had just finish with me.  O felt scared. Ik if I wouldnt stayed any longer...I prolly wouldnt gotten killed. Im happy I got someone like Chres. I left the bathroom and seen Chres coming In eating pizza. Ik he was eating.

Jacob:hungry hours?

Chres:you know it.

I smiled and laid on the bed. He came amd laid in my arms. I smiled and kissed his forehead. My babies

 My babies