let me love you

Chres p.o.v

So my mom agreed to Jacob staying with me until "further notice". Ik my mom can sometime be a pain be she is very loving. She even lets us close the door. Thats like so awesome. I got up to see Jacob getting dressed. Where he going...looking like a sexy piece of white chocolate.

Chres:morning

Jacob:morning babe..wassup

Chres:nun..just wondering where you headed.

Jacob:out with your mom

Chres:ummm.....really

Jacob:yeah..we going shopping n stuff

Chres:without me..your future husband..wife whatever?

Jacob:babe..youll get your turn..she just wanna bond with me.. thats all.

Chres:ok

Jacob:ill get you something

Chres:ok..go

He came over to the bed and kissed me.

Jacob:love you

Chres:love you too.

Ok..ok..ok..am I jealous..a lil because I wasn't expecting this just yet. I was hoping for them to get along..little by little I guess. I just hope everything works out and we can be a happy family.

《《《《》》》》《《《》》》》》《

Jacob p.o.v

So far, Momma August has been a blast. Shes funny..calm..cool..and very well collected. She justs like the mother I had but never had a chance to know. I even found out that she works in the same hospital that my moms works at. She bought me some things and now we were shopping for her.

Jacob:omg...get those

Cindy(momma August): those Christian Louboutin?..those are cute

Jacob:irk..you gonna get them

Cindy: I guess another pair wouldnt hurt.

Jacob:another pair?

Cindy:yeah..it'll be like my 25th pair. No biggy

Jacob; these shoes are expensive

Cindy:ik..just a lil money

I looked at her confused. Im jusr saying..im not bout to spend $1,000 on a shoe ...that imma wear once. She got the shoes anyway and we left out the store. We talked alot and then I decided to let her in on something.

Jacob:can I ask you something Ms.Cindy?

Cindy:call me mom

Jacob:ok.mom....can I talk to you bout something personal.

Cindy:anything..I won't tell

Jacob:ok..ever since I was little, ive been getting beat and raped by my dad. I've cried so many nights begging God to make it stop . Chres and i have talked about sex and we dont wanna rush into it but I wanna get checked for any diseases that I might have from my father..just to be on the safe side. I wouldnt wanna ruin Chres life with a harmful disease.

She held my hand and cupped my face. She seem my tears. She wiped mines and hers away then smiled.

Cindy:don't worry.. Ill get you in to my office as soon as possible...without Chres knowing honey.

Jacob:thnkz

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>><<<<>>>>>>>

Nicki p.o.v

Today, I decided to go over by Drake to chill...no Netflix tho. Drake and I have been together since like the sixth grade. We both won king and queen in junior high and I hope we could be king and queen of high school in a couple weeks. I knocked on the door and he answered. ..smelling like weed and liquor.  The fuck he doing

Drake: heyyyyy. ..nicka

Nicki:Umm..why you talking like that.wait..are you drinking?

Drake:  come in..I gotta show you somethingggg.

I walked in and he started to kiss on me out of no where. He was being super aggressive and pulling my clothes off

Nicki:Drake stop it...I'm not doing this.!!

He stopped..looked at me then He hit me. This wasn't the first stop but at least he slapped me this time. Last time he beat my head on the wall cause I took away his blunt. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and he just smiled.

Drake:you cheating on me??

Nicki: no..a why would I

Drake: get the hell out. I'll call you when I need you.

I picked up ny purse and left. Walking on the sidewalk. .all I could think of was how I was keeping this a secret. Sometimes cry to get the pain out.  Walking across the street I hear somebody yell at me.

Diggy: aye ..get that big ass out the road.

Nicki:what do you want

Diggy:is that really a question ? You been crying?...

Nicki:Diggy Please..just hold me..

He wrapped his arms around my broken body as I let out the tears. I just need somebody to love me. I want somebody to care..and Drake isn't that person. I pulled away.

Nicki:I gotta get going

Diggy:but Nick..wait!! Let me walk you

Nicki:no

Diggy:why you acting like this?

Nicki:acting like what?

Diggy:like imma hurt you or something. Im just trying to be a friend.

Nicki:well sorry for being a bitch...but its just me. Happy now!!!

Diggy:why would I ve happy

The thunder rolled and the rain rushed down. We just stood there looking at each other.I looked down and seen my makeup draining off. I looked at Diggy and seen he was  speechless.

Diggy:so...I guess you gonna stay with a dude that got yo eye bruised up huh? Have a nice day "friend".

He smiled and walked off. Why me??