He Moved on...

3 months later

Jacob p.O.V

pulling up to my house, i get the groceries out the back and get out. I walk to my door and unlock it. Walking in...I go to the kitchen and start to put the groceries away. I walked over to the frig then felt hands come over my eyes.

Diggy:guess who

Jacob:Daniel Simmons

Diggy:ya didnt have to call my gov. name. Anyways Happy birthday!!!

I turned around and he had some chocolate,flowers, and a black box.

Jacob: what is this friend?

Diggy: nun much. Open it plz. ...

I opened the box and it was a gold watch. A gold watch with diamonds around it.

Diggy: you like it?

Jacob: Daniel how much was this?

Diggy: like...$3500? Can't remember.

Jacob: I can't take this. Its too much

Diggy: says the dude that has thousands of dollars from his mom and has a bank account with over 25 millions dollars in it.

Jacob: n you don't see me out here buying crazy stuff wit it..

Diggy: I mean .....you buying cucumbers and bananas....

I smacked his arm.

Jacob: don't play wit me.

Diggy: Jacob. ..just take the watch plz. You buy things for me so I wanna return the favor.

I smiled and put the watch on.

Jacob: ig. ...well what you up to?

Diggy: well, Nicki is out of town and Chres is busy so...ill chill with you so you wont be lonely on your birthday.

Jacob: you said Chres  was busy?

Diggy: yeah..I mean we talk n text but we really havnt  hung out since graduation. You know the graduation you didnt attend?

Jacob: im sorry Diggy. I just couldn't stand to see Chres and not...catch feelings that's dead to him but living to me. I tried texting him congratulating him being the valedictorian but I wish i could just hold him and ....idk

Diggy: you still love him?

Jacob: always. I still feel his presence and everything .

Diggy: well ill see how I can get both of you guys in the same room...but as for today we're going out to eat.

Jacob: I wanna go to a fun eating place. Not no shitty classy place.

Diggy: they got a Dave n Busters by the mall.

Jacob: well lets go

Getting my keys and walking out the door...I just start thinking. Will I ever be able to love someone again? Will I ever speak to Chresanto again? All my answers were "idk". While driving ... I checked my phone. To bad its dry. I looked over at Diggy and seen him texting Nicki.

Jacob: you do know that shot hurts

Diggy: what?

Jacob: nothing...im not gonna make you miserable because I am.

Diggy: so....my I got a whole dorm room to myself friend.

Jacob: ok.....

Diggy: you can come stay wit me some nights you know. Just to keep your mind off of things.

Jacob: Diggy, you mustve forgot I work nights...

Diggy: and you mustve forgot you gotta pass the college to go and come from work. Jay i just want you to be safe.

Jacob: Diggy...the last time we slept in the same bed...you know what happened.

Diggy: that was like a three years ago. Plus we were just having g fun.

Jacob:ill think about it.

Pulling up in the parking lot, we get out and walk in. We got checked in and stuff and headed to have fun. We played so many games and ate so much till we had to sit down and just talk about people that passed.

Jacob: aye look at that man

Diggy: dude ...that's a dude

Jacob: dude that's a Caitlyn Jenner.

Diggy: bihhhhh

We laughed. I looked up and seen two dudes walking in. I couldn't see their faces but they were holding hands. The one on the left looked very familiar from the back. I patted Diggy to get his attention.

Jacob: Diggy...

Diggy: what

Jacob: you see those two dudes over there?

Diggy: oh... Jay that's Jacquees. We take classes together

Jacob:well whose the other one?

Diggy:Jay its time to go.

Before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. I looked back to see the boys face and when I seen it...I died in the inside. It was Chresanto. He was with this dude...and the dude wasnt me. We got in the car and I looked at Diggy.

Diggy: Jay...

Jacob: you knew...

Diggy:Jay I didnt wanna tell you about that.

Jacob: just tell me they're just friends.

Diggy: no...Jay he moved on.