What They Don't Know

Diggy p.o.v

I got home and went upstairs to my room to get out these wet clothes. I just felt hurt that Nicki is still with a nigga that continues to beat on her. I mean come on one..look at Drake..then look at Nicki. She can only beat his ass when it comes to rapping. I looked at my phone and seen a missed call from Jacob. Ill call him back later. I went and laid on my bed just looking into the ceiling. I was disturbed by s knock on my door .

Diggy:what!!

The door opened and it was Russy

Russy:what you doing

Diggy:lying down..I thought you were gone

Russy:nahh..you got a visitor.

Diggy:if its Jay or Chres..tell em come up.

Russy:well its Nicki ..so what I do with her?

I stopped and looked at him. I started to ask myself why was she here.

Diggy:tell her to come up.

Russy:cool

He went down and brought her back up. She closes the door and stood there.

Diggy:why you here

Nicki:I wanna talk

Diggy:now you wanna talk? It took you thirty fucking minutes to decide?

Nicki:Daniel listen to me. Drake hurt me alot and I always thought that he would improve. Then he started cursing..then he starting hitting me..then there were the beatings. Daniel..im tired.

Diggy:Nicki..I offered my heart to you and you turnt it down. Idk if she be in a relationship. Maybe we're just better off as friends.

I looked up and seen her whole demeanor changed. She turnt around and went for the door. I got up and ran toward her and turned her around. Our eyes locked and there it was. Our first kiss. The fireworks were going crazy. We let go and rested our foreheads together.

Diggy:I wanna be more than friends Onika. I wanna be with you.

Nicki:I wanna be with you too.

《《《》》《《《《》》》《《《《》

Jacob p.o.v

Walking into the hospital, I was very nervous. Chres mom got me an appointment as soon as possible which im very thankful for that. I just wanna make sure that I dont have any diseases that I will give to Chresanto. He wouldnt deserve a disease that would kill him or disallow him to do specific things. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Chres mom.

Cindy:come on to the back Jacob

I followed her to the back into the room. I sat down and started to play with my hands.

Cindy:nervous

Jacob:yeah..

Cindy:dont worry. All I have to do is ask you a few questions and draw some blood. Well have your result im like ten minutes. So which one you wanna do first.

Jacob:the questions.

She got the clipboard and s form with 3 questions on it.

Cindy:ok..when was the last time you had any sexual activity.

Jacob:last week

Cindy: were you aware or forced?

Jacob:forced

Cindy:ok. Last question: did you feel different afterwards than before and if you did how did you feel

Jacob:yes..and I felt like a bitch. Sorry for my language.

She looked at me . I could tell she wanted to cry or hug me. She got the machine thing and did my blood work. We waited and viewed the results. I got so nervous.

Cindy:you tested negative for everything.

I got so happy. I hugged her with all my strength.

Jacob:thank you

Cindy:no problem. Now go home to Chres I see he been blowing your phone up.

I laughed and went to the house. I listened to Drake while driving back. I pulled up to the house and seen Chres sitting outside with his head in his lap. I got out and went over to him.

Jacob:babe whats wrong

He looked up. I couldn't believe what I saw.