The Struggle

3 Months Later

Chresanto p.o.v

3 months have pasted and its been horrible. I cant sleep...I cant think..all I can do is cry. My baby bump is coming in slowly but its definitely there. I told my mom about it. She was only sad because she wanted me to finsh school first but she came around. Lately ..Nicki or Diggy have been sleeping over because I went to the doctor and he said that the baby is not that healthy. This isnt what any parent wont to hear. Then to top things off...Jacob hasn't been home. He'll come home 2 times a week. He hasn't even been to one appointment with me. The last thing I wanted was this to happen. Its like Jacob and I arent even together. Its like I knocked up myself tbh. I got up and a pain hit me in my stomach. I couldn't move.

Diggy:Chres!!

He got up and ran over to me. He laid me back down. This right here...it just aint for me.

Diggy:Chres, the doctor told you that you cant be getting up too fast. Its to dangerous.

Chres:oh..I forgot Diggs. I just gotta finish my homework.

Diggy:I did it already

Chres:im talking bout my book report.

Diggy:ik..I finished it when you were sleep.

Chres:Diggy...go hang with Nicki. Thats your girlfriend and I feel bad that im keeping yall apart. This is my pregnancy.

Diggy: Chres...can we be real right quick.

I slowly sat up in my bed and nodded.

Diggy:never in a million years you wouldve thought it would be me sitting here with you. When I first met you..I we so nice to you until I played attention to what you were doing. I did not dislike you for being gay or you had a vagina. I disliked you because you put your life on hold for too many people and in return..the betrayed you. The only one that stayed by your side was Nicki. Too many people have done you wrong. And it hurts me to say that my bestfriend is one of them. When will you see that you put your life on the back burner for Jay.

Chres:no I didnt

Diggy:yes you did. Where is he? When was the last time he layed with you in this bed.

I looked up and seen Jacob walk into the room. Wow...he looked,,, different. He was smaller and his hair was all over the place. This wasnt the Jay I fell in love with.

Jacob:wassup yall

Chres:hey..Jacob

Jacob:hey baby..how you?

I looked over at Diggy and seen him smirk.
He picked up his phone and left out the room.