Im Not Ready

Chresanto p.o.v

4 week's have pasted and I havnt been feeling to good. I've been throwing up and sleeping a lot.  I've been scared to go to the doctor because I'm scared of that one word with a big responsibility. PREGNANT!! Jacob has been there but not like I need him. He claim he got a job at the mall and he's working alot to help my mom with the bills.  The lies. I called up Nicki so we could talk.

Phone convo

Nicki: hello?

Chres:Nika

Nicki: wassup. I called you last night but you didn't answer. You ok?

Chres:well..you know I don't hide anything from you right?

Nicki: what's going on?

Chres: I need you to take me to the doctor.

Nicki:umm ok.  Weird but be there in 5 love you

End of phone convo

I looked up and seen Jacob coming out the bathroom. He looked st me and smiled.

Chres: where you going

Jacob:well I gotta go see my mom and I gotta go to work.

Chres: oh...well have a good day.

Jacob: love you babe

Chres: love you too.

Jacob p.o.v

So I leave the house and start my day. Tbh I was lying. Im not going to work or to see my mom. Im going to see my dad. Yes I have been seeing my dad and pretending I I've been working. I got out the car and unlocked the door. There he was..sitting in his special chair.

Jacob:hey pops

Dad:hey son.. so I got a call from one of my boys and I need you to make a drop.

Jacob:whats the location

DAD:25th street..3rd house on the left.

Jacob:k..

Dad:k..and here is yours.

I caught the bag he threw at me. It was just a 5lb. Bag of coke. No biggy. I got the merchandise and left. I lied to Chres about working at the mall but I didn't lie about having a job. Plus this job beats a $7.34 an hour job. I got in the car and left. I just hope and Chres doesn't find out...

 I just hope and Chres doesn't find out

Chres p.o.v

So I got into Nicki's car and hugged her. I hugged Diggy to because I need a male comforter right now since my man isnt around. I sat quietly till Diggy said something that..well almost mad me jump out the car.

Diggy:so..Jay texted me and said hes back on good terms with his daddy.

Chres:really..wow. he didnt tell me tho

Nicki:well.. we're here...

We got out and Diggy put his arm around me and he held Nicki's hand with the other. My 3rd wheeling ass. So we went into the doctor office and signed in. Nicki found us a seat in the waiting room.

Nicki:Chres..

Chres:yeah

Nicki:are you?..

Chres:I hope not

Diggy:I actually was thinking the same thing. Especially when I was over the other night and you couldn't keep your food down and you were sleeping alot.

Chres:yep...

The doctor came out the back and called me. Tbh I was scared so i pulled Nicki and Diggy to the back. We went into the room...and I was seated.I told the doctor about my problems and he decided to run some test.

Doctor:ok..ill be back in 5 minutes with the results.

Chres:ok..

He left and I looked at Nicki and Diggy. Nicki held my hand and Diggy rubbed my back. I texted Jacob but he didnt reply. I called but It went to voicemail. I started to get supreme nervous. I looked back uo to see the doctor coming back into the room.

Doctor:well Mr..or Ms. ..

Chres:it doesn't matter.

Doctor:well Mr.August..you are pregnant. 5 weeks..which is 1 Month and a week today Your next appointment is in 2 weeks. If  you have any questions or  problems..call the office and tell them transfer you to me.

Chres:ok..ok thnkz

He got up and left. I felt the tears runs down my face. O felt Diggy and Nicki wrap their arms around me. O just wish Jacob was here..I cant believe IM PREGNANT!!!!!