Crystal (A.K.A Lucy) vs team Natsu

(*Lucy's POV*)

The first person to attack was none other than Natsu.

"Fire dragons iron fist!" He yelled but I just smirked and punched him in the gut which sent him flying to the others.

"I'm not done yet!" he yelled, getting up.

"Wait. Let's all attack her together. Then she won't have a chance." Erza spoke as she stopped Nastu from going solo. Everyone nodded.

"Just try it." I said smirking.

(*Sting's POV*)

"Think they'll survive?" I asked Rogue.

"Nope." He answered watching the match.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I just smirked waiting for them to attack.

"Fire dragons Roar!"

"Sky dragons Roar!"

" Lighting dragons Roar!"

"Iron dragons Roar!"

"Requipt: Heavens Wheel: 100 of swords!"

"Take over: Satan Soul: darkness stream!"

"Take over: Bird: air wing attack!" (*made it up*)

"Ice- make: lance!" The attacks combined and came straight up to me. I stopped all their attacks with one hand. When the patch of smoke was about disperse, I heard Erza's voice.

"That should of finished her." She said proudly.

"Yeah!" They all shouted.

"Think again." I spoke as I interrupted their little moment.

(* Natsus POV*)

"Think again." When I heard that voice my blood froze as I turned around to see Crystal standing there with out a single hair out of place.

"No way!" we all yelled in shock.

"Now its my turn." She said amused.

"Ice dragons Roar!" She's a dragon slayer?! I thought to myself. Lisanna,Gray,and Wendy were knocked out.

"Now I'm pissed!" I yelled, getting ready to go all out.

"Fire dragons Roar!" I yelled. She just smirked and ate my flames. What the...

"Thanks Dragneel." I heard her say. Thanks for what?!

"No way she ate my flames !" I yelled. Then us three dragon slayers besides Wendy desided to attack together. There's no way she can handle 3 different dragon slayer roars.

"Fire dragons Roar!" I yelled again.

"Iron dragon Roar!"

"Lighting dragons Roar!" The combination headed towards her but she just swallowed it. All of us were in shock and speechless when she ate it.

"Not a bad meal!" She spoke as she started stretching her arms.

(*Sting's POV*)

"There doomed " I whispered to Rogue.

"Yup."

(*Lucy's POV*)

"Elemental dragon slayer secret arts: exploding fire-iron-lightning dragons lotus!" It went straight at them and knocked all of hen out.

"And the winner is Crystal!" The master said. I walked over to them and healed each and everyone of them. I want revenge, but I'm not heartless. When I turned around, I saw everyone's jaws to the floor. I just laughed and head towards Sting and Rouge. Just then, everyone awoke.

"Hi" I greeted them. They looked up silently and shocked until Erza broke the silence.

"Why did you help us?" She asked. I just grinned and answered with out hesitation.

"Because I missed you guys." They all looked at me like I was crazy. When they got a good look, everyone was shocked.

"Lucy!" They yelled.

"The one and only."

"What happened to your blond hair? And it grew very long!" Erza shouted, standing up.

"Yeah that's what happened when I've been gone for 2 years and became an elemental dragon slayer."

"Are you coming back lu-chan?" Levy says as she was running towards me to hug me.

"Sorry, but I won't be rejoining."

"Why not?"

"Because..." I said signaling Sting and Rouge to come over. They came and I answered  Levy's question.

"Because I'm with them." Sting and Rogue took of their clock and revealed their identity. Everyone was in shock when they saw them. I showed them my guild mark and was about to leave. I finished what I came here for.

"You'll come back right?" Levy asked with a sad face.

"Maybe." I responded waving back and with Sting and Rogue on each side.

"You went easy on them, didn't you?" Sting asked.

" duh."

"Let's go home" Sting said putting his arms around me. I blushed and tried to hide it, but Rogue had noticed and wiggled his eyebrows up and down. Don't misunderstand stuff Lucy! I just smiled and walked with my guild mates.

(*Hope you enjoyed.*)