Jealousy strikes again

(*Sting's POV*)

That brat!

'Is that so?' That sounded like Lucy, and when I looked at her, she was smirking.

'Quit reading my mind,' I thought.

'Why?'

'Because...'

'Because?'

'Oh leave me alone.'

'Fine' I thought she stopped, but sadly mistaken.

'She's so mean and scary. I wonder how Rogue and Minerva get along with that..' Before I finished my thought, she glared. Oh no, she was listening wasn't she.

'Oh yes I was. ' after a few minutes of silent walking, she finally spoke.

"I wonder what would happen if I got to know some other guys." She whispered to me while smirking.

"You wouldn't," I said in disbelief.

"Watch me," she said. She walked a few steps ahead of me . She went up to a guy that had a silver hair and was a bit taller than her.

(* Lucy's POV*)

I'll admit, the guy I went up to was cute. He had silver hair like me, but I had highlights. He had sea blue eyes and I sensed a high magic energy kind of like me, but it was lower. I decided to look innocent and lost.

(*Sting's POV*)

"Is mom flirting?" Crystal asked looking at Lucy.

"..." I didn't answer.

"I bet you deep inside you are so angry and jealous that you want to kill the guy." She teased.

"What kind of daughter says that to her parents huh?" I defended.

"Um, can you help me. I got lost and you see I can't find my way home?" I heard Lucy say. She sounded so innocent and helpless. I then saw her blushing.

"Sure, where is your house located?" That guy said.

"My friend said its around a guild named Sabertooth." She said politely. This is pissing me off.

"Sure. Come on." Ok, I'm done. I heard Crystal giggled.

"Shut up," I said to her then headed to Lucy.

"Lucy!" I said coming towards her. I then saw her smirking.

"Huh?" They both said.

"You know him?" The guy asked. Then she shook her head looking innocent and cute.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" She asked.

"Well I have to get home before my friend gets worried." She said looking at the guy. He just nodded and they started leaving in the direction to Sabertooth.

"This... Is so ... Hilarious!" Crystal laughed trying to breathe.

"Ha ha very funny." I sarcastically said. We walked a few inches back from Lucy and that guy and spied. It was kinda hard to stay quite since Crystal keeps on giggling and laughing. They finally arrived to our house and she bowed thanking him.

"Thank you." She said and smiled innocently.

"Now you must be furious." She said wiping her tears from laughing to much. Then she started again. She went in the house and the guy left. Me and Crystal walked in and saw Lucy going to our room.

"You wait here," I said to her.

"Sure," she said still giggling. She sat at the couch and started watching TV. I came in and closed the door behind me.

"You didn't think I would do it now did you ?" She said sitting on the bed.

"Tch, why'd you act like you didn't know me huh?"

"Someone's jealous."

"S-Shut up."

"Maybe I should have asked him to eat dinner with me." She said.

"Don't you dare." I said grabbing her hand. I kissed her and she kissed back. I pulled away and looked at her.

"No more flirting with other guys, got it." I said in a serious tone. She just simply nodded, but looked at me in amusement.