Her Answer

(*Sting's POV*)

"What about Crystal? And us?" I said.

"I don't know." She said. Then her tears streamed down her face. I went up to her and hugged her.

"Look, I didn't kiss her, she came up to me and confessed, but I told her that I'm already with you and I was about to tell her that I love you, but she interrupted me by kissing me. I tried pushing her off, but she wouldn't budge." I explained.

"R-Really?" She asked looking up. I nodded and kissed her. Eventually, she kissed back.

"Now then, we're you going?" I asked.

"We're at Hargeon Town."

(*Lucy's POV*)

I lead him to an empty spot near a forest. I put out my hand, and there was a small cottage.

"....." His jaw flew open and I just giggled. I went in to see how good of a job I did. There was a medium sized living room and a kitchen about the same size as the living room. There was two bedrooms, a hallway and a basement.

"So, what do you think?" I asked him.

"No way, you didn't build this did you?" I just nodded as an answer. I went to the kitchen to make lunch. When I got to the kitchen, I felt strong arms around my waist. I turned and saw Sting smirking.

"What are you smirking about?" He just ignored my question and kissed me. Soon enough, we were making out.

(*Sting's POV*)

We started making out and I lead her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. I laid her down, with me on top of her.

*Time Skip: morning*

I woke up and touched the side where Lucy slept, but she wasn't there. I quickly got dressed and looked around the cottage for her. She wasn't there. I was getting worried. Then I saw a note on the table and it was next to a bowl of spaghetti. It read:

To: Sting

I'm out shopping, and I made spaghetti for breakfast, I'll probably be back by 9:00.

Love,

Lucy

I looked at the clock and it read 8:12. I sat down and ate the spaghetti. As soon as I was done, I heard the door open.

"Where'd you go?"

(*Lucy's POV*)

"Where'd you go?" I think I'll tease him a little.

"Well I went shopping and when ever I was on the sidewalk, boys started looking at me. I wonder why?" I already knew why, the clothes I was wearing kinda revealed most of my body.

"What?" He said.

"Oh and I met Austin in the way. He asked to go to the café and I said sure. He was so nice." I teased. He looked mad.

"I'm gonna kill that guy!" He said about to go out the door, but I stopped him.

"Don't worry, we didn't do anything." I reassured. He just nodded and went to the living room. He opened the TV and started watching a movie that had romance. I sat down next to him laying my head on his shoulder and he hugged me and we watched the 2hr long movie.