The tests and more

(*Sting's POV*)

I took Lucy to the guild with my bangs casting a shadow on my face. It was the same with Rogue. Natsu had already left to Fairy Tail. We opened the doors with people looking at us and Lucy in my arms. They gasped at what they just saw.

"What happened to her?!" Yelled Stardust and everybody else. It was a long silence until Rogue spoke up.

"She was in a battle with Zeref trying to protect both Fairy Tail and Sabertooth... And with the spell she cast, it took her life." Everyone was in shock. People started tearing up. Stardust and Minerva were the ones who cried the most though.

(*Lucy's POV*)

The first test was easy. It was to battle with two weird looking guys. Now I'm going to the second test. The faster I finish, the faster I'll probably get to them.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I still can't believe that Lucy died. After I called her heartless and everything else, she still forgave me and she saved our guilds after all the things we did to her.

(*Sting's POV*)

Its been a week now since Lucy's death. She was on the infirmary bed, still as a rock. Everyone cries after the mention of her name and I especially feel sorry for stardust the most. She's been crying nonstop. Even Lector and Froch tried cheering her up.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I'm now on the third test, which means I'm almost finished.

"You made it to the third test, now you will have to choose on this part of the test." A voice spoke.

"What am I choosing?" Then a portal looking thing showed me two people. One was Sting and the other was Natsu.

"Choose which one will live and which one will die."

"What! No, I'm not choosing between an old guild mate and my boyfriend."

"Are you sure, he has betrayed you, remember."

"Yes, I want both of them in my life. I'd rather not go back to life than having to take a person's life."

"It is settled then, you have passed the test."

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"The test wasn't to choose them but to see if you will be selfish. "

"So I get to live with out anyone dying ,right?"

"Correct, but there's a catch."

"...."

"You will lose all your memories except for that you belong in Sabertooth and your magic."

"What?! Why?"

"There's a rule for bringing someone back to life. And there's always a price."

"Will I at least remember Stardust?" She nodded yes. I was glad that I would know Stardust, but I wanted to remember Sting as well.

"Is there a way I can remember every thing?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Yes." She said.

"How?"

"I'm sorry, but there's many possible ways, and I'm not sure which one helps you. Even if I did tell you, you won't remember anything that has happened here."

"Oh..." Was all I could say. Then I dissapeared. Tears started dropping as I felt myself going back to life.

I was in the infirmary, and I don't know why.

(*Sting's POV*)

I wanted to see Lucy one more time, so I went back to the infirmary. What shocked me the most was that she was sitting up looking out the window.

"Lucy!" I shouted, running towards her and hugged her.

"Wh-" before she said anything, I kissed her.

(*Lucy's POV*)

"Lucy!" A blond haired guy shouted. He came towards me and hugged me.

"Wh-" before I could utter out any words, he just kissed me. I blushed madly knowing a stranger just kissed me.

"W-who are you?"

(* Sting's POV*)

At the moment when she said,

"W-who are you?" My heart dropped. She's messing around with me,...right?