Proposal \ Marriage

(*Sting's POV*)

We decided to name the baby Haruki since he was like the sun and his mother is practically mean and dark.

'I heard that.'  I heard Lucy, but when I looked at her, she was glaring at me.

"I was kidding." I said.

"Hey how about we go out on a date?"

"What about the kids." She said a bit concerned.

"That book worm and iron head will watch em. And for Crystal, I'm sure she can take care of her self." I said giving her a reassuring smile. She nodded and got changed. She came out wearing a pink knee high dress and pink high heels.

*Time skip: After leaving Haruki at Levy's and Gajeel's*

"So we're are we going?" She asked.

"To a restaurant." I replied intertwining our fingers. She smiled as we arrived. We got a table and a young man about my age came. I don't like the way he's looking at Lucy.

(*Lucy's POV*)

Don't tell me he's already jealous. Boys.

"We'll take spaghetti with meatballs." I said. He nodded and he went to get our food.

*Time Skip: after eating.*

"We finished eating and there were hardly any people in the restaurant. All of a sudden, Sting got up and put his hand out for me to take. Of course I gladly took it and stood up.  When he said this, I was filled with happy tears.

"Lucy Heartfillia Eucliffe the love of my life, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I said hugging him.

"Awe!!" The remaining people yelled.

"Hey Levy guess what?" I said calling Levy the second we got home.

"What's up Lu-chan?"

"Sting just asked me to marry him and of course I said yes."

"Wait I thought you were already married since you used Lucy Eucliffe at the GMG instead of Heartfillia?"

"Well I changed since I knew he would propose to me soonr or later so I decided to change it to Eucliffe."

"Oh congrats Lu-chan!" She said squealing. Then someone kicked through the doors. I looked back to see Mira panting.

"Mira?"

"I felt like one of couples proposed." She said in between her breathing.

"Oh yeah, it was Sting." I replied.

"Lu-chan who's there ?"

"Its Mira, anyways talk to you later."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye." With that I hung up.

"How did you even know that?" I asked looking at Mira.

"I guess it was a hunch." She said smiling.

*Time Skip : Day of he wedding* ( I'm too lazy to write things in between.)

(*Lucy's POV*)

Today's the day I'm getting married and right now I'm getting dresses in my bride dress. Erza and Levy were doing my make up and my hair. After I was done, the music started and they left. After a bit, it was my turn to go. I got there and linked my arms with Rogue who had tears eyes. My father died when I came to Sabertooth, so I asked him to take his place. I finally got to the front where Sting was and I was blushing.

*Skip to the vows.*

"Lucy Eucliffe, I've always loved you the day I later my eyes on you and wanted you to myself. I promise to protect you at all threats at any cost" I was about to break down into tears after the speech, but I managed to stop the tears.

"Sting Eucliffe, I've loved you ever since I stepped into the guild doors. And I thought that you might be my long long life mate. At that moment I wanted to protect you and be the only girl you see." I blushed at the last part.

"Do you Lucy Heartfillia take Sting to be your long lived wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do."

"Do you Sting Eucliffe take Lucy Heartfillia to be your long lived wedded wife?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride." He leaned in and I leaned in and we kissed passionately. We have forgotten about everyone was around us until they started whistling and clapping. We parted and partied all day long. I have the best family in the world.

(*Sting's POV*)

I'm so haply me and Lucy are finally married. No guy better flirt with her. Or the other way around.

"OMG OMG OMG AHHH!!" I heard Mira scream before fainting out of excitement. We all laughed.

(*Lucy's POV*)

Sting better not flirt with any other girl except me or else he'll get punishment.

*Yeah, so that was the last chapter of this book and I hope you enjoyed reading it, and thank you for following me, voting and commenting on this story.*