Training for the GMG

(*Sting's POV*)

When Crystal was about to close the portal, I told her that I wanted to train with them and Rogue followed.

"Sure," she replied with a smile. When we went through the portal we were at a Fiore's mountain. Up ahead was a big cabin with 8 rooms.

"Well here we are" she said. All of is were in shock when we saw it, including Rogue.

(*Rogue's POV*)

Everyone was still in shock as we went inside. There were 8 rooms. 4 bathrooms and a big kitchen.

"Woah!" Sting shouted as he looked around.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I saw all of them in shock and I just giggled. I had just got this for special occasions, didn't know it would be Sabers instead of Fairies that got to see it first.

"Wait here, I'm going to change clothes." I said grabbing a white crop and a matching mini skirt before I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

(*Sting's POV*)

Lucy went to change her clothes and when she came out of the bathroom after 20 minutes, everyone's jaws were on the floor. She looked gorgeous with her silver hair flowing and her matching outfit.

"Wow Lucy you look beautiful!" Wendy said in awe, breaking the silence.

"Thanks." she replied with that angelic smile.

(*Lucy's POV*)

"Oh and from now on guys just call me Crystal instead of Lucy k." They all nodded and we headed outside to train. The reason I don't want to be called Lucy yet is because I have yet to accept and forget the pain I had went through when I was a weakling in Fairy Tail.

(*Sting's POV*)

We headed outside ready to train with Lucy and she said something to us dragon slayers that had us confused.

"Ok, for the dragon slayers, I've got a surprise for you." We looked at her as she pulled out three silver keys. Her celestial spirits are her surprise?

"Open dragons; Weisslogia, Skiadrum, and Grandeeney!" She yelled and after her words left her mouth, dragons appeard.

"Do you guys mind training the dragon slayers?" She asked them.

"No problem." Grandeeny replied. Me and Rouge were shocked, yet happy since we thought we had killed them all this time.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I could tell Rogue, Wendy, and Sting were shocked when they saw their dragons appear in front of them. I smiled and told the three of then to go to their dragons and catch up.

"Thank you Lucy.." Sting barely gets trying to hold his tears back. I looked over at him and raised my brow.

" I mean Crystal."

"You are very welcome." I replied with a smile. It was good to see them happy like this. They learned many other dragon slayer magic with their dragons for guidence. I just smiled and looked at them. Then I decided to summon Blaze.

"Open the elemetal dragon, Blaze." Then Blaze appeared with a smile.

"Hello princess," she greeted.

" I told you not to call me that remember, and now I go by the name Crystal." I pouted.

"What does she mean "princess"?" Sting asked.

"Our previous master had passed away which let the dragon throne be empty. Once Lucy learned every magic, she became our new ruler." Weisslogia explained.

"No way?" they all shouted with their eyes wide open from shock.

"Well yeah, but if any of you call me "princess", I will personally kill you!" I jokingly threatened while giving them a glare.

"A-Aye" they all sweat dropped.

"Good, now go back to your training." I said turning to Blaze and started training with her as well.