Surprise Birthday Party

*thanks for voting and supprorting me*

(*Lucy's POV*)

I woke up feeling happy and couldn't wait. Today was my birthday and its my first birthday at Sabertooth.

(*Minerva's POV*)

Today is Lu-chans birthday! I can't wait to surprise her.

"Listen up!" I yelled getting the guild's attention.

"Today is Lu-chans birthday. We are going to surprise her so we can't let her come to the guild until we're done. Sting, you are going to go on a mission with her. Knowing her she would finish fast. So make sure to not let her come to the guild. Everyone else, let's get this guild decorated and I will get the cake and invite people." I announced with excitement. Everyone cheered and got ready to start doing their part.

(*Sting's POV*)

I grabbed an S- class job request and I went over to Lucy and made sure she was at home. I went there and when I arrived, she was taking a shower. I got her a really good present. Though I'm not sure if that's what she wants.

"Crystal!" I shouted, going to her room. I sat on the bed and waited for her to come out. After 10 minutes, she came out.

"Oh, hi Sting," she said. She wore a black shirt with a fire print on the bottom of her crop top and black ripped jeans.

"Let's go on a job," I said showing her the paper.

"Alright," she replied with a smile.

"You know what, I think I'm ready to accept what had happened in the past and live as who I am. Lucy Heartfilia."  She said with a big grin. I got up and held her by the waist and kissed her cheek. Then Stardust came in.

"I'm gonna go to the guild ok!" She said as she left.

"Ok." Lucy responds.

"Let's go." I said with a smile. She nodded and we went to the mission. The mission was to defeat some monsters that were like Deliora. On our way there, we saw two people on the train station making out.

"Who are they?" Lucy snickered. As we got closer, it was Lisana and Natsu. Lucy got grossed out and just waited for the train about 10 meters away from those two. The train finally came and we got on. Oh no, I forgot I get motion sickness.

"L--Lucy, I'm gonna,... Hurl." I said holding my mouth. Oh dear god....

"*giggle* don't worry, I've studied healing and for motion sickness, but it only lasts for an hour." She said as she put a healing spell on me.

"That reminds me, how come you never get motion sickness?" I asked.

"Because, I put this spell on when ever I go on a moving vehicles, you just don't notice it." She simply says.

"And you let me suffer this whole time!?"

"What?, It was funny." She said giggling. When we got off and reached the first monster, we saw team Natsu, well actually only Natsu and Lisana.

"...." We were speechless. Lisana looked back and saw us.

"Natsu-kun, we got visitors." She said sweetly. Natsu looked back and saw us. Natsu came to Lucy and shook her hand. Wait, shook? I'm confused. Lisana soon came as well.

"Lucy! How ya been?" He said.

"I --uh," I could tell Lucy felt awkward.

"Will you join team Natsu?" He said still holding her hand.Get your dirty hands off her salamander.

"Natsu, she can't join she's weak and I'm stronger." Lisana whines as she grabs onto his arm.

"Is that so?" Lucy said with a smirk. I knew she hated Lisana and despited her, but I can tell that Lisana girl is dead meat for calling Lucy weak. Lucy's hair started floating and her eyes turned red.

"......" Natsu was shaking.

(*Lisana's POV*)

I was scared, but I didn't want to look weak in front of Natsu.

"Whatcha gonna do?" I teased.

(*Sting's POV*)

Lucy went up to Lisana and got her by the collor.

"We could fight of course, but you and I both know this wouldn't even last 2 seconds. Now get out of my way before I make sure you can't flap those pathetic wings of yours." She said sternly, dropping her roughly on the ground.

(*Minerva's POV*)

Everything was set up and every guild including some from Fairy Tail were here. Now we just wait for the guest of honor to get here.

(*Lucy's POV*)

We were finished with the monsters and Lisana and Natsu left. We also headed back to the guild. When we arrived, the guild was dark and when I was about to turn on the lights, everyone surprised me.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled. Everybody was here including Levy, Gajeel, and Happy and Lilly were even here.

"Happy Birthday Lu-chan." Levy says, giving me a gift and a hug.

"Lushee!" Happy says as he flies over to me, and giving me... a fish?

"Hey Bunny girl, here." Gajeel said handing me a gift along with Lily.

"Crystal," Wendy and Erza said giving me a gift.

"I'm fine with Lucy," We partied all night, almost everyone got completely wasted and drunk, and some even ended up hooking up. As everyone left, I was about to leave as well until someone grabbed me. I looked over to see Sting.

"Here ." he said giving me a little red box. I opened it and saw a pendent. When I saw it, it had a picture of both of us. Aweeeee.

"Thank you!" I excitedly say as I hugged him. We walked home and he decided to stay over.

"Crystal!" Stardust yelled.

"I'm back to being called Lucy."

"Well, here." She said giving me a small little blue box. I opened it and it was a bracelet that had my name curved into it and it had stars.

"Thank you," I say as I gave her a hug.

"Well I'm gonna crash." She says as she heads out of the guild.

* sorry for any misspelling.*