Beach part 3

(*Lucy's POV*)

When I got to Mira's room, I opened it and saw Mira and Laxus in the middle of a make out session.

"I - I uh, sorry." I said blushing madly. I quickly closed the door and went to my room and went under the covers. I'll get Mira tommorow.

*Time Skip: tommorow*

I woke up and looked at the clock and it read 8:32. I decided to get out, but I felt arms around my waist. I looked to my side and found a sleepy Sting. Wait, when did he get here anyways? I got out and made breakfast for everyone. By the time I was done, Lisanna and Mira were already awake.

"Hey Lucy." They both greeted.

"Hi, now Mira, mind explaining what Crystal was up to?" I asked.

"I- uh ,"

"Never mind." I said as I giggled. Knowing Mira, it will have something to do with all this couples nonsense.

"I'll go wake them up." I said.

"I'll help" Lisanna offers. I shook my head.

"Why not?"

"You'll see, now go 5 feet away from the house." I said. They looked confused, but they just did what I said.

"Deadly Scream!" I yelled after they left.

"Ow! Lucy! What was that for?!" Gray yelled.

"Yes, Juvia almost got her eardrums busted." Juvia complained holding her ear.

"If you think that's bad, think of how the dragon slayers are holding up." I laughed at the thought.

"Oh. I can't wait to see Fire breaths face." Gray said running to Natsu's room. I went outside and told the girls to come in.

"What happened? The house kinda started shaking?" Mira asked.

"Lucy happened." Gray said coming towards us. I went to the dragon slayer's to find they were all unconscious. After I healed them, everyone was fully awake. After we ate, we went to the beach and started having some fun. I wanted to check the place out, so I went through the town. Before I did, Sting wanted to come since I was only wearing a pink blossum lacy bikini.

"Why are you coming with me again?" I asked.

"Because guys are gonna flirt with you since you got nothing but a bikini on." I just giggled. Where ever I went, I would hear:

"She's hot"

"Think she single."

"Oh, I'm so jealous of her."

"She's cute."

"What a hot chick." Sting kept on glaring at the guys. Once he heard those comments, he put his arm around my waist.

"He Lucy, how've you been?" Guess who it was. It was...