Crystal vs Natsu

(*Natsu's POV*)

I looked at Sting and he was unconscious.

"And Sting is out ladies and gentleman!" Mato announced. I knew she was after me so I was prepared to give it my all.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I'll probably let him see Igneel, then finish him.

"Oh Natsu, I got a surprise for you before I finish you."

"Huh?" I heard him say.

"Open gate of the dragons, Igneel!" And there he was facing Natsu. Natsu fell onto his knees, looking up at his lost long dragon.

"Well I'll call you later ok Igneel." I said.

"Sure thing Lucy." And with that he vanished.

"How and why?" He said looking at me.

" I am an elemental dragon slayer so I trained with the best. And because I can't stay mad at a person for long." I said giving him a hand. I haven't totally forgiven him yet, but it's a start.

"I guess Crystal's the winner?" Mato said a bit confused. Natsu took my hand and he headed to where Fairy Tail was.

"Hey ! Where's my dragon!" Gajeel yelled from their stand. I laughed at his words, but I didn't say anything to him and I walked over to Sting and started healing him. He opened his eyes , but shut them again. I carried him to our guild mates and headed to our inn. When he woke up, he asked what had happened.

"You got you butt kicked," Rogue snickered.

"Shut up, you couldn't beat her either!"

"At least I wasn't defeated in front of everyone." Rogue argued back.

"Oh.." Before he finished I glared at them.

"Be quiet."

"A-aye" they said.

"Now then, are you ok Sting?" I didn't even hit him that hard. He nodded trying to hide his blush.

"Are you blushing?" Me and Rogue said in unison while smirking.

"N-no"

"I'm gonna go check on Froch" Rogue says, leaving us alone.

"Well since you're alright, I better go check on Stardust." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. When I was about to go, I felt a firm hand hold my wrist.

"Wait," Sting said.

(*Sting's POV*)

"Huh.." Before she could say anything else, I put my lips against hers and I could tell she was confused, but surprisingly, she had started to kiss me back.