Misunderstanding?

(*Sting's POV*)

"We're over Sting." She said. At that moment, my heart broke into a million pieces. Before I could say anything else, she transported somewhere.

"Lucy." I whispered to myself and ran out of the store. This can't be happening.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I can't believe he did that. Especially with my close friend. My face was full of tears, I transported home, and grabbed a few clothes. I need a vacation. I heard foot steps near the door, so I quickly went to the closet in our room. I'm not ready to face him.

"Lucy!" I heard Sting.

(*Sting's POV*)

I sniffed the air and caught Lucy's scent. I followed it and it led to the closet in our room.

"Lucy?" I questioned as I opened the closet. She came out, but she didn't look at me.

"What do you want?" She asked in a cold tone.

"Let me explain please."

''Why should I?"

"Be-" she cut me off by giving me a peck on the lip.

"I'm sorry Sting, but I need a break." She said and left. I was still processing everything that was happening.

'I'm sorry Sting, but I need a break.' I thought about what she said. Then again, why did she have a small suit case? Then it hit me, no way! She wouldn't! I then dashed out of the house and looked for her non stop. Then I saw her entering a train.

"Wait Lucy!" I yelled and got on the train just in time. Oh no, why do I have to have motion sickness? I tried walking towards her, but its hard going to her when you feel like puking.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I was heading to a seat, when I heard Sting calling me. I looked back and he was green and he was about to fall. I caught him before he fell and put him on a seat near me.

"Why am I so nice?" I asked myself. Soon the train stopped and I got off without him.

"Lucy!" Someone called. I turned and saw Sting coming off the train. I just kept on walking.

"Lucy I'm really sorry, please come back to me."

(*Sting's POV*)

I went after her and I wanted her back with me and Crystal, where she belongs.

"Lucy, I'm really sorry, please come back to me." I said.

"Sting..*sigh*" she went silent.

"What about Crystal,? And us?" I asked.

"I...."

*Cliff hanger, yeah sorry its short, but I'll try updating tomorrow, and if I can't, I'll be sure to do two chapter the day after.*