Match Making Mira

(*Lucy's POV*)

The movie finished and when it was half way, I fell asleep.

(*Sting's POV*)

I looked over to Lucy, only to see that she was asleep.  I decided to take her back home and I did. When we arrived at home, I laid her on the bed.

"Hey.... Austin.... Sure" she mumbled in her sleep. I'm getting pist, why is she dreaming about him? Huh?

"G-girlfriend?" She said. I waited for her answer to see if she would accept .

"I'm sorry... Austin, but I've got Sting..." At that moment, I started grinning like an idiot.

"I know you heard everything Sting." She said opening one eye.

"You weren't a sleep were you?" I said.

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." She rubbed her eyes and went to the kitchen. She grabbed an apple and and started eating it. I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist. She turned around and faced me. I kissed her and then I heard a click.

"Mira?" Lucy asks as she broke the kiss.

"Hi" she said coming through the window.

(*Lucy's POV*)

"Mira what are you doing here?" I asked.

"You see, I want Gale, Rowen, and Jerza to officially happen." She said. I nodded and I got an idea.

"How about we get another sleep over and we make them go out." I suggested. She nodded and I looked at Sting.

"Who ever it lands on, you better make them a couple when its your turn." Me and Mira threatened him. He just nodded.

*Time Skip: 7:30*

I was finished preparing everything for the sleep over. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it there were, Laxus, Mira, Gajeel, Mira, Erza, Jellal, Levy, Gray, Juvia, Romeo and Wendy. I let them in and we all sat down.

"Let's play a game of Truth or Dare." Mira suggested. Everyone nodded we got into a circle.

"Hey, where's Crystal?" Levy asked.

"She's training with the dragons." I replied. I got a bottle and Mira started.
She spun the bottle and it landed on Gray.

"Gray truth or dare?" She said smirking.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to ask out Juvia."

"What"

"Its a dare."

"Fine" he turned to Juvia and asked her.

"Juvia, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Gray-sama!" She said hugging him. Me and Mira were trying not to fan girl, and we succeeded. Gray spun the bottle and it landed on Sting. I'm pretty sure you know what's gonna happen.