Lisanna vs Lucy

(*Lucy's POV*)

I woke up early and decided to make breakfast. As soon as I was done, Crystal came.

"I smell food!" She said excitedly.

"Yup, go ahead and eat up, I'm gonna wake up your dad." She nodded and I went upstairs.

"Wake up sleepy head." He just groaned and turned around to face the wall. I know what to do.

"Remember the guy from yesterday, he's here and we are about to eat." Right after I said he was here, he shot open his eyes open and got up walking angrily downstairs.

"W-wait," I said going after him.

"Where is he?!" He said in an angry\ jealous tone.

"Who?" Crystal questioned while eating. He looked back at me.

"I knew it would work. I was trying to wake you up." I mumbled the first part to myself.

"Really, I thought you were serious. I wanted to kick his ass for touching you."

"*sigh* just eat." I said eating my breakfast.

*Time Skip: after breakfast*

I decided to go shopping with Crystal and of course Sting came since he didn't want the guy to come near me.

As we headed to the store, I bumped into someone, which caused me to fall.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized as I got up. When I did, I saw Lisana and Natsu.

"Oh, Natsu-kun, the weakling hit me." Lisanna whined as she hugged his arm. I've had it with this little attitude of hers.

"Could you repeat that again, I didn't quite hear you." I said lifting her by her collor.

(* Crystal's POV*)

Snow white must have a death wish calling mom weak.

"Let her go!" The pink haired guy said as he got in between them.

"Natsu-kun, I can fight her. After all I'm stronger than her, or are you saying I'm weak?" Snow white said.

"Take over: Bird!" What is she? A chicken? She started flapping her wings and soon a small whirlwind came towards her.

"How weak." Mom said. She just touched it and it disappeared.

"Hells flames!" As mom said that, fire surrounded her.

"Aah!" she yelled trying to get out. The pink haired guy tryed eating them.

"Yo pinkie, you eat the fire and it'll burn you." I warned. He looked at me and ate it. I warned him.

"What kind of fire is this?" He said.

"Did you not hear me say Hells fire? Baka." She said. A girl that had white hair just like snow white over there came out. Mom stopped and spoke.

"I'll let you off the hook this time, but you better watch your backs." She said and started walking. Soon we followed.

(* Lucy's POV*)

Lisanna is getting on my last nerve. I could just rip her apart. We went shopping and got back home around at 8:00. Crystal stayed a little and went to bed. Me and Sting just sat at the couch and watched some movie that came up. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You just had to pick a fight didn't you?" he chuckled.

"She was pissing me off." I defended. He chuckled and as soon as the movie was over, we went to bed.

*sorry if any of the chapters were confusing and if I made spelling errors since my phone auto corrects.*