He asks her out

*Sorry if I misspelled things but please vote if you liked it. :)*

(*Lucy's POV*)

"Are you ok?" Sting said holding my hand. I couldn't help but blush.

"Y-yeah" I replied, turning away.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked while making me face him.

"Sure."

"Will you... be my girlfriend?" Oh my... He's asking me out?! Right now?!

"...s-sure." I said giving him a bright smile.

(*Sting's POV*)

She said yes, she actually said yes. I got excited and kissed her passionately. After a while, I sepperated from her. I could tell she was surprised and shocked because she was speechless. Then she leaned towards me and I knew where this was going so I leaned in as well and we kissed for about a few minutes. Before we could separate, we heard a voice come in.

" Hey Crystal, can I tal- oh my." We srperated quickly and to find Rogue right there looking at us.

"I uh.. um.."

"So you guys finally got together huh" he said while wiggling his brows. I held her waist and pulled her in front of me.

"What do you thing you're doing?" She said pulling away.

" i- uh." I looked away and let her go.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I felt something wrong, something missing. The presence that I loved started fading away. What could it be. I mean Stings right here so what el-. Then it hit me, Blaze. Each second, it felt as if I was tortured, my heart being squeezed. I then felt something go to my head and I felt very dizzy. Before I could say anything, everything went black.

(*Rogue's POV*)

Before I could say anything else, Lucy looked pale and had started to loose consciousness.

"Luc- I mean Crystal!" I yelled running towards her.