A 7 Way Battle.

(*Sting's POV*)

That little brat! I'm still embarrassed about me losing to my daughter.

"Baka!, quit daydreaming on the beginning of the battle. I shall punish you for that." She smirked. This is not going to end well.

" Elemental Dragons Roar!" She yelled as she went after Jura.

(* Lucy's POV*)

I decided to battle Jura first, then Mira.

"I'm going after Jura and Mira!" I half shouted to Sting.

"Hai!" He replied.

" Supreme King Rock Crush!" I blocked Juras attack, but some of the flying rocks scratched my arm and thigh. Mira then joined in the fight with me and Jura.

"Satan Soul!" She then transformed into her satan soul. I decided to finish Mira off first then battle Jura.

"Demon Soul!" I then transformed into a demon, kind of like Mira's. I still had silver hair, but this time I had red demon eyes.

"Demonic Blast: Max!" With that attack Mira crashed into Ren and then against the wall, causing them to fall unconscious.

"Rumbling quake!" Jura shouted and the ground started rumbling. Before it hit me, I flee with my demon soul and looked down at Jura then Sting,Stripper,and Salamander.

"Demon Scream!" A loud wave came and before I knew it, Jura wasn't the only one on the floor. Salamander, Stripper and Sting were on the floor covering their ears.

"I think I over did it a little." I said to myself.

"Lucy Eucliffe just defeated one of the 10 wizard saints. Not only hat, but also the other opponents." All the judges including Mato exclaimed. I flew down and went to my normal form. I don't know why I'm about to do this but here goes. I walked over to Sting first and healed him. Next was Natsu, Mira, Gray, Ren, and Jura. They all woke and sat up looking at me.

"..." I couldn't say anything, so I just walked away.

"Way to go Lucy!" Everyone yelled.

"Good job Lucy," Minerva said hugging me.

"Way to go mom," Crystal came also hugging me.

"Thanks, "I said breaking the hug. As Sting came, one of the counsel guy came after.

"Lucy Eucliffe, we would like to test your magic power to see if you are strong enough to be one of the wizard saints." He said as Sting held my waist with his right arm.

"Sure, but I'll be only using only 60%." I replied.

"Why, you're supposed to be using all your magic for the test."

"I don't think you want her to raise her magic power to 100%, or else everything will be destroyed." Sting added. The guy just nodded and me, Crystal, and Sting went with the guy.

"Alright." He said pointing to the magic amplifier. Since I was using 60%, I wondered what spell I should use.

"Poison dragons: Roar!" When the smoke cleared up, the amplifier was history and so was the building we were in.

"How?" The guy said looking at the building pieces.

"You are officially one of the Wizard Saints." He congratulated me while holding my hand. A Wizard Saint huh? Well, I surely didn't see this coming.

(*Sting's POV*)

I know he's one of the council guys and all, but touch in My Lucy is crossing the line. I was gonna do something when Lucy glared at me. I stopped and pouted.

(*Lucy's POV*)

Yup, he was jealous alright. He must be insane to be  attacking the council guy. *sigh*

"Wow mom, dad looked jealous back there." Crystal said giggling as we were leaving.

(* Sting's POV*)

That brat! Urgh.