Lucy vs Zeref

(*Lucy's POV*)

I was face to face with Zeref. I'll admit I was quite nervous. I mean we are talking about a guy who is immortal and can kill anything around him.

"So the delicate princess likes to fight." He says with a poker face.

"Yeah, and what if I do?"

"Well then, get ready because I'm gonna kill you." He says before black magic started to surround his body. He then started running towards me.

"You can try" I smirked. I had confidence, but there was still a piece of me who still feared him.

(*Stings POV*

What was she thinking going to fight Zeref? Idiot! Me and Rogue headed to the dragon's to ask for help until a mysterious man showed up in a black cape.

"Get out of our way." I growled. Me and Rogue got into a fighting stance until the man said something.

"Do you want to save the elemental dragon slayer or not." He spoke.

"Well, obviously."

"Then follow me."

"Who are you anyways?" I asked. He took of his hood and spoke.

" I am Mystogan." He said.

"Wait aren't you one of those fairies?" I questioned as I crossed my arms.

"If you want to save your friend, you better hurry." We just nodded ans followed him.

"Should we trust him?" Rogue whispered.

"We have no choice if we want to save Lucy." I whispered back. He nodded and we followed Mystogan. Then he moved his hand and it opened a portal similar to Lucy's.

"Go thought the portal and go straight ahead. Then when you see a mountain, you'll know they're close by." We nodded and followed his directions.

(* Lucy's POV*)

He's strong alright. I don't know how long I can keep this up. I've already gotten a few scrapes on my thighs and a cut on my cheek.

"I admit you're pretty strong for a girl." He says with a bit of surprise. He thought I was weak just because I'm a girl? What a kind person he is. Note the sarcasm. I'm gonna teach him a lesson he won't forget. Then when I was about to attack, I heard someone familiar call me.

"Hey Lucy where are you!?" I heard the voice. Me and Zeref just turned around and saw someone coming.

"It better not be who I think it is." I mumbeled to myself. Then I saw a boy with spikey pink hair. You've gotta be kidding me. Two questions, one what the hell is he doing here, and second how is he even here?

"Lucy, I finally found you!" He said as he was trying to catch his breath.

"What's are you doing here Natsu." I said coldly.

"What do y-" he got interupted by someone else yelling my name. Who else found is place ?!

"Hey Lu- I mean Crystal!" I heard both Rogue and Sting yell. All three of them were right there in front of me. I was about to yell at them for following me, but I remembered I was still in the middle of a battle.

"What do you think you're all doing here?!" I yell.

"We were worried about you." They all answered.

"....." I didn't know what to say. I was completely speechless at this situation.

(*Sting's POV*)

How did that salamander get here before we did. And how?

"What are you doing here fairy?" I asked with a glare headed his way.

"Savin Lucy, why?" he replied as he turned to face Lucy.

"Oh great, I get to kill more." Zeref smirk as he looked at all of us.

"Would you guys get out of here!" Lucy yelled.

"No!" *gulp* I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get an earful and a few bruses on me when we go back.

"Did you just defy me?" She had a scary aura surrounding her.

"Um..-"

"I'll deal with the three of you later." she sighed as she went back to fighting Zeref. Then I saw the cut on her cheek.