Another family member

(*Lucy's POV*)

I woke up feeling a bit better than last night. I felt nausea and I went to the bathroom and was throwing up. It better not be what I think it is or else Sting is gonna be history.

"Lucy you OK?" Sting asked, coming into the bathroom shirtless.

"Yeah, let me just check something." I said and got a pregnancy test. I pushed him out of the bathroom and checked. It had a plus sign. I walked down stairs and saw everyone awake and Mira on the floor.

"What happened to Mira?" I asked.

"I found her laying on the floor with a nose bleed near your bedroom. Anything happen?" Laxus answered \ asked. Immediately I turned bright red.

"She saw that? Anyways I gotta tell you something before Sting gets here for breakfast."

"What is it Lu-chan?" Levy asked. I showed them the stick and every boy in the room had a nose bleed.

"Oi Lucy is breakfast ready?" Sting said coming down.

"No, not yet"

"What happened to them?"

"Lu-chan is mphmph" before Levy could finish, I covered her mouth.

"Lucy's what?"

"Nothing." I said dragging her to the kitchen.

"If any of you tell him, you're dead." I said and went to make breakfast with Levy. Once we were done, everyone including Mira woke up. We ate breakfast and I decides to let Stardust, Rogue, and Minerva know about this. So I did and Rogue had the same reaction the boys did. He fainted. I went to our room to change clothes, when I got there Sting was sitting on the bed with crossed arms.

"You still didn't answer my question Lucy." He said getting up.

"What was the question?"

"What was Levy gonna tell me?"

"Nothing."

"If you don't you'll get a worse punishment later." At that point I froze.

"Alright," I help up the stick and to my surprise he didn't faint. He just hugged me.

"So when's Crystal coming back?" He asked.

"She sh-" I didn't finish since Crystal popped out of nowhere.

"Don't tell me you're already finished." I asked.

"No I still have to train, but I wanted to visit you guys." She said hugging me. I hugged her and told her that she's gonna have a brother\sister.

"Lu-chan we're leaving and thanks for the food and sleepover." Levy yelled before shutting the door.

*Time Skip: After the baby is born*

(*Sting's POV*)

It was a boy. He had blonde hair and a magic energy that is as high as mine. We were currently home and I was thinking about proposing. Yup I'm gonna propose.