GMG day 4 Erza vs... Vs... Vs...

(* Sting's POV*)

"Good morning everybody, for today's match, we have Rogue Cheney vs Gray Fullbuster, Lucy Eucliffe vs Natsu Dragneel, and Hibiki Lates vs Sherria Blendy."

"First match Rogue Cheney vs Gray Fullbuster!" We all know who's gonna win, Erza.

"God luck Rogue!" We all shouted.

"Won't need it."

"And begin!" Mato shouts.

(* Rogue's POV*)

"Ice make: Hammer!" I simply stopped it and broke it in half.

"Shadow Dragons Roar!" I shouted as soon as I dodged his attack.

"Ice make: Geyser!" All of a sudden I crashed into the wall. Shit, I since when could he get ice out of the ground? A couple of ice shards struck me in my legs, but nothing I couldn't handle.

"Shadow Dragons Crushing Fang!" Shadows started emitting from my hands and with that, I went straight towards Gray in a flash to attack.. Before he could stop me, he was already knocked out.

"And Rogue wins!" Jason yelled.

"Now Lucy Eucliffe vs Natsu Dragneel!" Mato shouted with excitement.

(*Lucy's POV*)

Great, I get to beat him up again. This should be fun.

"And begin!" Mato said.

"Fire dragons: crashing Fang!" He yelled. I opened my hand to stop the attack, but to my surprise, I crashed against the wall.

(* Sting's POV*)

No way, how did salamander get stronger? Lucy got up and brushed off the dust.

(*Natsu's POV *)

I wanted Lucy back to where she belongs, which is in Fairy Tail.

"Hey Luce, let's make a deal."

"Luce? What kind of deal?" She asked.

"If I win, you come back to Fairy Tail."

"And if I win, you quit bugging me about it."

"Deal!" Both of said. I want my best friend back, so I'll give it my all.

"Fire dragons: Roar!" She yelled. She probably forgot I can eat fire, but when I ate it, it burned me. Which is impossible.

"What kind of fire is this!" I said.

"Hell's fire. You could've been able to eat that too, but you're just not used to it." She  simply replied.

"Fire Dragon's Red Lotus Flame Exploding Blade!" When the smoke cleared up, she was on the ground. I was surprised, yet confident. I might actually win.

"I'm not done yet, I'm never going back to the guild, that place is the last place I want to see." She said as her bangs covered her face, casting a shadow.

"I'm never going back, maybe to challenge you, but not visit you!" Then she raised her hand. Oh no, this is what she did the time the guild fought her. Her hair and her eyes became blue and her outfit changed to water like shapes and her hand was glowing.

" I win the bet Dragneel," she spoke.

"Water dragons Secret Arts: Surrounding water blades!" Blades from every direction came at me. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain, but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and saw the blades close to me, but they didn't move. I looked at her and saw tears running down her face.

"You better quit bugging me or I won't spare you. Be grateful." She then walked away.

"I ... Guess Lucy Eucliffe wins?" Mato announced in confusion. Why did she spare me?

"Next up is Hibiki Lates vs Sherria Blandy!"

(*Sting's POV*)

Lucy came at last, but before she left, I grabbed her wrist.

"Are you ok?" I asked walking with her to her room. She nodded and I hugged her. When we got back, Sherria won.

"Next match is Rogue vs Sherria!" One of the judges said. Sherria had lost after 2 attacks from Rogue.

" Now is Lucy Eucliffe vs Rogue Cheney!" Mato announced.

"Sucks to be you!" I mocked him, laughing so hard that I almost died right there on the spot.

"Aww man," he groaned.

(*Lucy's POV *)

This is a first, it's usually Sting.

"Begin!"

"Shadow dragons Roar!" I smirked and simply ate it. I wanted to finish this fast and go to my room.

"Iron Shadow dragons: Crushing Fang!" And with that he was on the ground.

"And the winner is Lucy! Alright ladies and gentleman, that will be all for today, see you folks tomorrow!"

* so I was wondering how the story is so far and I thought this chapter was a little confusing. Also, thanks for voting.*