GMG day 1

(*Sting's POV*)

It was Natsu. I went over to Lucy before she could attack. If she attacks, we'll automatically be disqualified.

"You shouldn't fight now or else we will be disqualified." I informed them as I looked at them.

"We'll finish this later Dragneel." She said before leaving. We walked away and went to our inn.

"Where were you mom?" Crystal asked.

"A little walk outside." She responded with a smile.

*next day*

I woke up with Lucy shaking me to get up.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Get up, it's almost 8, we'll be late." I woke up and got dressed. When I got to the Sabertooth standing place.

"Alright, these are the following guilds that will be competing:

6th: Lamia Scale

5th: Fairy Tail team b

4th: Sabertooth team b

3rd: Fairy Tail team a

2nd: Sabertooth team a

1st: Blue Pegasus" Mato announced.

"For the first round, it may be a boring round to you guys,but this will scan how much power you have." I wonder who's going?

"From Lamia Scale: Jura

Fairy Tail team b: Gray

Sabertooth team b: Rufus

Fairy Tail team a: Lisanna

Sabertooth team a: Crystal

Blue Pegasus: Eve"  Lisana was first and guess what number she landed on. She got 221. Next was Rufus.

Rufus: 592

Eve: 395

Gray: 1099

Jura: 8974

Lyon: 1078

Crystal: 9999 she shattered the scanner! That's my girl.

"The competitors for the first match of the day, will be Crystal Eucliffe vs Lilac Dragneel."

"Go show them what you got." I encouraged Crystal as I pat her head.

"She'll be lucky if she survives Crystal's attack. " Lucy commented. I put my arms around Lucy and watched Crystal as she went down to the arena.

(*Crystal's POV*)

"Fire dragons roar!" She shouted. I smiled and ate it. This girl must not know about me or my mom. Oh well.

"Elemental dragons secret art: elemental destruction!" With that she was down. I looked towards where mom and dad were and smiled. Did I make them proud?

'Good work honey.' Mom spoke using her telepathy power.

'Thanks,'

'Now, come up here and give your mommy a hug.'

'Ok'

"And Crystal Eucliffe wins the first match with a one hit K.O !." Mato announced . I went back to our guild members and gave mom a hug. I watched the matches and got bored after the third match so I went to my room. Soon, the day was over.

(*Lucy's POV *)

I hope I get to go on tomorrow. I miss the feeling of fighting in the GMG.

(*Time Skip to next day*)

I got up and joined the others at our stand and waited for Mato announce who will be the competitors.

"Good morning everyone, for the first match, we have Lucy Eucliffe vs ...."