One on One battles

(*Sting's POV*)

The first battle has 6 competitors and they each battle until two teams are left, then the remaining two will fight.

"From Fairy Tail team b, Gray Fullbuster, Fairy Tail team a, Natsu Dragneel," I knew that Lucy would join the fight when they announced the salamander so I decided to stay put when Lucy joined, but luck was not on my side.

"Sabertooth team a, Crystal Blaze, Sabertooth team b, Sting Eucliffe, Mermaid Heel, Miliana, and Hibiki from Blue Peguses." What I was selected.

"Good luck Sting," Rogue snickered while patting my back.

"Help me I'm gonna die, even if I lose on purpose, she'll still kill me." I say trying to escape death.

"Sorry but I'm not getting killed today, she might even go easy on you."

"Yeah right!" I sulked all the way down to the arena hoping Rogue was right.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I smirked seeing Dragneel and Sting coming to the arena. I was wondering which I should fight first since I was going knock out the other people in the arena except for those two.

"Begin!" Mato yelled. I don't have time to waste my energy on them right now. I lifted a finger and pointed at the other guilds members aside from Natsu and Sting. Both of them looked around them, seeing that only us 3 were left.

"No way! Crystal has just defeated almost every member, amazing!" Mato yelled with surprise. The judges sat in their seats with their jaws and eyes wide open from shock.

(*Natsu's POV*)

Lucy just deafeted everyone except for me an Sting, and she barley moved!
I have a feeling this isn't going to end well.

(*Sting's POV*)

I'm doomed and so is Natsu. Maybe mor him, but that doesn't change anything! Maybe we should deafeat Lucy first then go against each other.

"Hey Salamander," I whispered, while nervously keeping my eyes on Lucy.

"Yeah, what?" He whispered back.

"Let's defeat her first then we can go against each other." I'm sure it won't work, but it's worth a shot. I'd rather deal with salamander by myself rather than facing Lucy again.

"I guess, ok."

(*Lucy's POV*)

I over heard their little plan so I just stood there waiting for them to attack.

"Fire Dragons Roar!"

"White Dragons Roar!" They both came at me, I guess they forgot I could eat their roars. Oh well, a good meal for me.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I was hoping it hit her and I thought we did it. Then the smoke cleared up.

"Did we do it?" I asked Sting.

"I don't know."

"Incredible! Crystal ate both attacks with ease!" I heard one of the judges exclaim. What she ate both of them? Then again, she did do that when sh visited Fairy Tail last time.

"We're doomed." Sting said.

" I can defeat her!" I said with confidence, even though I knew Sting was right, but I would never admit it.

(*Sting's POV*)

"Oh Stiiing" I heard her call. Shit, she's going after me first. I stepped back. She walked forward and stopped after a few steps. She wouldn't....

"Levitation!" I heard her say, before I knew it, I was in the air.

"Whoa," I said shocked and scared at the same time. Oh no, I'm gonna get motion sickness. Salamander just looked at me with a bit of fear visible in his eyes. He should be scared! This is torture! She then moved her fing to the right, and that's exactly where I landed. I crashed on the wall which ended up making me uncontious. Damn it.

(*Lucy's POV*)

One down, one to go, I'm coming Dragneel.