Jealousy

(*Sting's POV*)

We headed back to the guild and of course Lucy kicked the guil doors open. Everyone looked at is and started coming to us. Some guys in Sabertooth started taking peeks at Lucy and whistled. I growled at the reaction. Why the hell is she wearing a bikini again?

"Urgh," I mumbled.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I could tell Lucy's pretty popular with the guys but also scary at the same time.

"Hey Lucy!" Rogue called. Lucy glared at him and he froze at his spot.

"I mean Crystal," He said approaching us. She was still covering her chest and her face was red.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I could tell Sting was pist off from all the guys staring at me. His face showed a lot of anger and mostly jealousy. This bet probably has a good side to it. Sting was ready to punch someone, but as soon as he got ready to do something, I stopped him.

(*Sting's POV*)

I looked to see who stopped me and it was Lucy.

"Let's talk," she said dragging me outside. Before we went outside , I mouthed everyone to help me, but they just laughed and someone finally spoke.

"Good Luck!" Rogue snickered. Bye bye world. I'm probably gonna die now.

"Now then, what were you doing?" She said.

"I uh, well .. those guys were trying to flirt with you." I finally spoke. She giggled.

"Well I definitely watched a good show because of someone." She says as she laughed and looked at me. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Let's go back." She said. Then we went back to the guild holding hands.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I just realized that I was still wearing this hideous outfit. Then, I remembered that Stardust never did say I couldn't use magic. I put a spell on me to make everyone in the guild except for Stardust think that I'm wearing normal clothes. Befor I knew it, it was already the end of the day. I went home and changed clothes and went to bed. Before I got a chance to sleep, Stardust came in. I didn't bother trying to talk since I was exhausted and was in need of sleep.