I Am Going To Get You Riker Lynch!!!!!

Hey guys Candace here so here the next ch I hope you will like it :)

Riker's P.O.V.

I was looking though my book which have some song lyrics that i've been writing I will never tell anyone but there song kinda for Paisley. She sitting here right beside me and she's all I think about I never felt this way for a girl never boy and they going to give me a hard time they don't even know i'm here only my mom and dad do.

Paisley's P.O.V.

I woke up and rubbed the sleep out my eyes and looked at the in flight movie they were playing we only had about ten minutes till our flight landed and I couldn't wait my butt and legs and so numb but i've never felt so happy.

Five minutes later....

No ones P.O.V.

Flight 59 landed all passenger please use the door to the left. Riker dragged me though the whole airport pushing people out off our path running like the speed of light. Riker holy shit slow down where's the fire at I said placing my hands on my knees panting for air he had that big smile on his face again so really how could I stay mad at him then I felt someone behind me then I was being lifting me up,RIKER!!!!! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE SORRY I screamed at the top of my lungs,i already going to be he said well laughing.

Riker whatever you're thinking get that thought right out of your head mister I said and punching his back at the same time we got in the cab in front of the airport and it was off.

0ne Hour later....

Paisley's P.O.V. i

Riker put me down I am getting dizzy,oh i'll put you down he said , he opened gate that looked like a backyard and I seen the huge pool there. You better not be thinking what I think your thinking and before I knew it I was in the water and I was mad . Riker when I get out of this pool you better start running . I

got out of the pool and grabbed a near by hose and started chasing him water all over him then I heard someone laughing from behind me and was holding a taco in his hand.

Riker's P.O.V.

There was Ross eating a taco laughing up a storm I just sat in the chair drying off well Paisley and Ross were laughing behind my back huh some brother he is lol just he kidding I love him hahaha. Riker mom wants you to come its dinner time. I gabbed her hand and went in the house.My mom turned around from the stove oh my gosh dear what happened to your eyes so asked worry in her voice.

Well there it is I hope you like it I tried my best to make it longer vote comment follow please thanks guys you rock and one more thing I started an R5 imagines if you want one there called R5 Imagines From The Heart :) bye R5ers how a good day :)