Reunion

1month later

Rydel's P.O.V

The day has come the day I've been waiting for, paisley is moving back and I am absolutely astatic she called me last night and of course i offered to pick up the girls from the airport I couldn't resist, the only problem is I haven't told Riker yet I mean I told him about the record deal but that's it.

Paisley's P.O.V

Ahhhhh my back is killing me those airplane seat are the most uncomfortable things in the world, and every time I tried to sleep Adriana hit me in her sleep I guess she was having a bad dream or something who knows. I called Rydel last night and she offered to pick us from the airport and said we could have a sleepover at her house and to tell you truth I was alittle nervous to see Riker I don't how I'll handle it until then.

Rydel's P.O.V

I've been standing here for awhile now I was holding a huge sign that said The Girls Gone Bite in bubble letters, just when I thought they got lost I seen a familiar face in a huge crowd of people and the familiar face started running towards me a knew it was paisley.

Third Persons P. O.V

We were all in the backseat of Rydel car and singing to We Are Who We Are by Little Mix at the top of our lungs, we could tell the driver beside us was getting annoyed but we didn't care. Rydel seemed liked a girl and I'm glad we met her. " we're here" . Rydel . exclaimed

Riker's P.O.V

I was walking down the stairs looking my phone not really paying attention when I tripped on the last two steps I didn't hurt myself really I just fell on my butt . I got up from the ground, and balanced myself back on my feet, I walked over to the window and looked out it I seen Rydel's car in the parking lot with some unfamiliar faces in it , but there was one that caught my eye and that person was Paisley but wait a sec what is she doing here?

A/N ahhhh left you guys hanging there sorry about that I know the chapter short, I won't be able to update this till at least Wednesday so I'm sorry for the inconvenience, so once this story has 30 chapters I will start the sequel it called coming back for more it's on my page if you want to see the cover for it also remember to vote comment and follow until next time - Candace