We Are One

Nobody's P.O.V

1 month later after Riker's date

"No you hangup first" " no you no you". I couldn't take it anymore I got up from where I was sitting grabbed Riker's phone and hit the end call button. " no I'll hangup first" I said in an annoyed tone. " Ratliff I wasn't done yet" he whined at me. " ahm yes you were" I Replied. He was about to say something else but I put my hand in front of his face letting him know I didn't want to hear it. " dude I'm happy that you found someone who makes you happy but do you really have to do this?"." Do what?" He asked confused . " the you hangup crap thing if I didn't end that call I'd still be listening to it". " oh I'm sorry I guess I got carried away I just I'd never thought I'd could ever be this happy since Paisley".

Ratliff's P.O.V

Ok I know Riker he's so not over Paisley, he's a good actor but I'm not buying this not one bit when you know someone for a long time your kinda able to read them like an open book and what I am reading is

Ludacris

Adriana's P.O.V

"I love that song girl" I said to paisley . " awwww thx I knew You'd love it"." So what's the plan?"."So my plan is that we both sing and you play your guitar and I also think we also should start a band"She replied ." Ha that's funny" ." I was being serious" ." Oh I think it's a bad idea the music industry are tough they will chew as up and spit us out". They didn't do that to me when you posted that video"." That's because you have talent". " and you do to you have to give yourself more Credit"She replied ."I'm not sure about this but let's do it". She let out a huge scream and she Jumped in the air, I just crossed my arms and laughed.

Avery's P.O.V

"Mrs . Lynch this dinner is divine". " awww thx dear I'm glad you like it" she said with a smile". I continued eating my food again but then I felt a hand on my thigh I looked up from my plate and I seen Riker and he had a huge smirk on his face. When he placed his hand on my thigh it sent shivers down my spine and made my heart flutter I can't believe he's mine, I've always dreamed of this and when I say that I"m not lying it just sometimes it feels unreal like I'm trapped inside my dreams and then any second from now I'll wake up, I don't know all I know is I want this to last and I"ll do again to make that happen period .

Paisley's P.O.V

"Ok so we need to find a drummer and at least one more a singer"." Where are we going to find people like that?"she replied. " Oh I know priyanka she gave me her number maybe she knows someone" I exclaimed. "Or she my play or sing".

" That's even better". I laughed and Adriana just rolled her eyes at me.

Phone Call:

Priyanka : Hello?

Paisley : Hey Priyanka it's Paisley

Priyanka: Omg hey how's it going?

Paisley: Good good

Priyanka: So what's up?

Paisley: We are starring a band and we are looking for band members

Priyanka: OMG

Paisley: And we are wondering if you knew anyone

Priyanka: I do !!!!!!!

Paisley : Who?

Priyanka: Me and my sister

Paisley: Really!!!

Priyanka: Yeah I play drums and my sister Tiffany is an awesome singer

Paisley: Well do you guys wanna be in the band?

Priyanka: You know it !!!

Paisley: Ok meet me and Adriana at the ice cream parlour

Priyanka: Ok see you there

Ice cream parlour :

" Ok now that we got that settled "what are we going to name us?". "What about the fire crackers" Tiffany said while she did jazz Hands while talking". Nah" Adriana replied." "Oh I know gurls gone wild"Paisley exclaimed. " no I'm really not feeling that name sorry". "I've got it The Girls Got Bite". " omg Priyanka that name amazing". You really like it?".

" yeah". "Ok everyone as for today we are all known as the Girls Got Bite" and we all screamed.

A/N it may have taken 4 days but I wrote a long chapter I hope you liked it I really enjoyed writing this chapter, and finally figured out a squeal name thank god so did everyone hear R5 cover of counting stars and om wowza it is fabulous absolute perfection so anyway vote comment and fan I love hearing your feedback thx for reading everyone it means the world to me cause I just hit 1k reads thx for reading it means the world to me- Candace