This Ain't Even Jealousy He Ain't Got A Thing On Me

Paisley's P.O.V

I was trying to get my suitcase out of the back but it was stuck i kept pulling and pulling but it wouldn't budge, and me being so stubborn I gave it one last shot but instead of getting it out I fell backwards and I guess someone was behind me cause I fell right on top of them. I opened up my eyes and I was still on laying on top of someone I looked in his eyes and they were very unfamiliar, " are you ok?." the stranger asked. " yeah I'm sorry about that I'm such a klutz" . "Oh it ok it's not often that pretty girls fall on top of me". All I did is blush and giggled a little. " my name is Avan" he said. " I'm Paisley" I said while blushing. " your so cute when you blush". And he placed his hand on my face, we just kept staring in to each other's eyes. " Here let me help you" and extended his hand out of course I took it but before we could say anymore to each other someone came out of the house and of course it was Riker.

Riker's P. O. V

I was still looking out the window watching her, she was trying to get her suitcase out of the car and looked like it was stuck, it looked like she almost had in but instead she fell backwards on a guy walking on the sidewalk. God I wish I could read lips and then he placed his hand on her cheek and seeing that made my blood boil I just wanted to go out there and punch him and take paisley in my arms and never let her go,so I decided to go out there. I walked up to them and Paisley had a shocked look on her face. " is everything ok" I asked trying to sound concerned"." Yeah" she said with a blank expression on her face." Ok good "." Well it was nice talking to you but paisley has to come eat dinner so bye bye" I said in a annoyed tone." Ok then I hope I can see you again Paisley" and with that he left.

Paisley's P.O.V

"What the fuck was that about" I yelled at Riker". "What?" He asked confused. "Oh don't play that you know what"." No I don't sorry for actually caring about you for all we know that guy could I've been I kidnapper and if I didn't go out there that's what he would have done I saved you your welcome". " WHATEVER". And then I stormed of to Rydel room.

Adriana's P. O.V

I can't believe my dad let me move here for me it's a dream come true I will miss everyone back home but they did say they would visit me when they could, now my second goal is to get Ross to notice me. I decided to go sit by the pool and just my luck there he was splashing around the pool with Rocky.

Ross's P.O.V

I was in the pool with Rocky but then this blonde haired girl came walking out, she looked kinda familiar but I just put my finger on it. I looked over at Rocky and of course he kept staring at her so I hit the back of his head. " ouch he yelled". And I couldn't help but laugh, but let's get back on topic I need to know this girl I don't know but there's something about her I just don't know what it is.

A/N lol I couldn't stay away I needed to write another chapter it was going to drive me crazy if I didn't. I can't believe Ross doesn't remember Adriana and riker jealous awww poor guy and yes Adriana I put Avan Jogia in this I couldn't help myself I'm terrible lol so let me know what you think vote comment and follow I will try to write another chapter tomorrow but there'sno guarantees well I'm going to bed now night everyone- Candace