Stop Doing This

Paisley’s P.O.V

I just stood there and stared at our tour bus and to be honest it was way too big for comfort. It was two weeks until The Girls Got Bite go on their first national tour the rest of the girls were hyped but for me I could care less all I cared about was Riker coming out of a coma and that’s it, I need to stay here but Garrett said if I don’t go he would ensign us from his label and I couldn’t let my band members down like that even if it’s killing me inside.” hey there you are”. I turned my head and seen Adriana wrapped up in Ross’s jacket.” hey” I whispered.” what are you doing out here? It’s late” she asked. “Oh you know I’ve got a lot on mind” I replied. I took another look at her” hey how are things going with you and Ross? I asked.” ok I guess. “Come on Adriana I know you better than that you know you can tell me anything”. “I know I know” she said. “Then why won’t you tell me then? “It’s just something I want to keep to myself ok god!!!” Then she stormed off.

 Adriana’s P.O.V

I don’t know what came over me but I just snapped I never meant to but I did, I know she was just trying to help but still take a hint I already have enough stress it was mostly Ross it seems like he’s diffing away from me I don’t know why I mean there’s a part of me that wants to know and another part that doesn’t. He told me he was going out with Rocky for a bit Rocky came back an hour ago and with Ross nowhere in sight. And now I am sitting in Rocky’s car alone wearing Ross’s jacket I guess Rocky forgot to lock it when he came home tonight. I just kept sitting there until someone knocked on the window and scared me half to death I glared at Rocky before he got in his car.” hey what are you doing in here” he questioned.” I just got a lot on my mind that’s all”.” Let me guess Ross right?”  He replied.” How did you know?” I asked confused. “I don’t know lucky guess, you know when we went out he kind or just disappeared I tried to find him but the bouncer told me he seen him leave”.” Oh I see” I replied sadly.” You know he’s an idiot right?”. “ What? I don’t understand” I said confused. “He’s an idiot for leaving you alone like this”.” Yeah I know” I said and sighed “I so sorry that Ross is putting you through this you don’t deserve it”. “I guess it my own fault for falling for a guy like him” I replied. “You deserve someone who won’t give you heartache you deserve to be happy”. “Well when you find someone like let me know Kay Kay”. Then I opened the car door but he pulled me back “you know I was talking about me right. But before I had time to reply he kissed me I hesitated for a moment if I should kiss back or not but I gladly returned the kiss, I ran my fingers in his long locks and kissed him harder his hands moved from my face to my back he stated biting my bottom lip which made it bleed but I didn’t really care I moved myself up on his lap and I couldn’t feeling his throbbing hardon poke through his clothes which of course turned me on so I got off his lap and pinned him against  the car door, he ripped my shirt off so now I was just in my bra and shorts shorts, I unzipped his jeans and then my shorts I don’t know what came over me how could something that feels so wrong feel so right?.

*Time skip*

Day the tour starts

Paisley’s P.O.V

Riker you may be in a coma but I know you can still hear me I just want you to know I love you with all my heart and I will never give up on you or on us I just want you know that this will be the last time I will see you in a while we are going on our first tour I don’t really want to go I want to stay here with you Rike, me going on tour makes me feel that I let you down I know if you were awake you tell me not to feel that way but I do I know I shouldn’t but I do so please don’t be mad I couldn’t bear the thought I hate to say this but I gotta go the girls are waiting for me. I walked to his bed and planted a kiss on his lips and left.