Guit Is A Horrible Emotion

Paisley's P.O.V

It was a long plane ride but we finally landed ,I was tried even though I knew I couldn't sleep after what I have done, I wouldn't like it if someone hurt me like that. In my mind I know i should have told him in person and dealt with it in person, I feel so immature , I took the easy way out running away from my problems. I got snapped out of my thoughts when i heard someone calling my name, I looked around till I seen her and i big smile reappeared on my face she ran towards me and gave be a big bear hug, "I missed you so much she said in my hair" " I missed you to I told her with a big smile one my face. We pulled apart and we left the airport.

At Adriana's house

Omg girl so tell what's Ross like she asked me like a peppy school girl, I rolled my eyes "what with your sudden fascination with Ross ever since we got here he all you can talk about I said raising an eyebrow , "nothing she said strutting" Adriana I know when you lying I said in a stern tone while crossing my arms," fine i"ll tell you "I LIKE ROSS!!!!!" she yelled. I sat there in shock just a second then I snapped out of my trance, oh Hun I hugged her, "there's nothing wrong with that I said while laughing" she finally spoke up "I know but it's still hard" "I know the feeling" I replied. We talked for a awhile longer watched teen beach movie then went to bed or at least Adriana did.

Rydel"s P.O.V

Ever since Paisley was gone we've been very unhappy Riker the most,all he does is stay in his room all day he hasn't eaten anything since Paisley left which is two weeks today the only time he leaves his room is to go to the bathroom then he just strays away back in his room. I wish I could do something, I tried phoning her but it goes to voicemail,it makes me so sad seeing him like this there must be something I can do I just don't know what yet?.

A/N omfg I updated twice tonight well that's a first for me sorry the chapter short tho I will try to updated tomorrow but its 1:00 in the morning here so I'm going to bed bye everyone also remember to vote comment and follow :)