What The Heck??? Pt One

"Oh Ross I love you ", Chloe said while sitting on her couch. I don't even know how this started but I want it to end before Adriana founds out, I really do love her and if I never got drunk that night this never would have started and I wouldn't be hurting Adriana every time i look it her eyes all I see is hurt and despair in her eyes and I can't bear to see her like that.

Adriana's P.O.V

I've been up all night with Paisley all she did all night is throw up and throw up I don't know if it's from not eating or something else? All I know is I'm worried. It is 6:00 in the morning now and she's finally sound asleep "thank god!" I just can't believe the other girls slept through it but whatever , the only good thing about this is my birthday is in two days and I think the girls got something planned. I was sitting on the couch in our hotel room when my phone started ringing I checked the caller ID and seen it was Ross I wasn't in the mood to talk to him so I Ignored the call, two minutes after the first call my phone rang again I got fed up and just answered it." Hello?", I said into the phone." Hey babe" he said quietly. Which I thought was odd?. " hey", I replied." How's tour going?", he said." Fine fine , hows Riker ?". "Good I guess he went in code blue the other day". "What!!!!!", I exclaimed ."it's ok they were able to revive him."is he still in a coma?" ,I asked."sadly yes I just wish he would come out of it I miss him I miss talking to him I miss teasing him I miss fighting over solos with him I miss everything the wrong person got hurt". And on the other end of the phone I swear I could hear him crying and for me it was weird I never heard him cry before so it was new to me."Rossy he'll make it out of this I know it we just have to have faith", I said.

Paisley's P.O.V

When I woke up I was sweating badly, I had a dream.

Dream......

It was another hot day in California so me and the girls decided we would tan we were laying on our lawn chairs then the ground began to shake we all looked at one other and we sprinted to door ,the other girls made it and I would have to but the ground collapsed from under my feet I thought I was a goner but someone grabbed my hand I looked up at the person I couldn't make out the face cause my vision was burry and before I knew it I was in the persons arms." Are you ok?" They asked, but before I had time to answer my feet were on the ground and the person vanished. I turned my head to look for the person but whoever the person was, was gone but right out the corner of my eye I seen someone and when I seen their face my whole face lit up.

A/N oh cliffhanger sorry couldn't help myself so who do you think paisley saw? Comment who you think also vote and follow thx for reading everyone -Candace XOXOX 💜💜💜💜