What If ?????

Ok this chapter will be a what if chapter like if paisley and Riker never met

Paisley's P.O.V

I stood there and said goodbye to Chris, I pecked his lips and he left without another word. I walked back into the house and started cleaning Chris hated a dirty house and if it wasn't clean he'd get very upset with me I still remember the first time he got upset.

FLASHBACK.........

I was sicker then a dog, I had a fever, aches and pains and I was coughing so hard I was throwing up. I was laying on the couch watching switched at birth when I heard the door swig open I jotted in my seat, then he came in the room I could already smell the brooze on him. "WHY ISN'T THIS HOUSE CLEAN" he yelled "Chris I'm sick" I replied "I DON'T CARE YOU CUNT" then he picked me off the couch and thew me at the wall, he walked over to me and put his fists around my neck, my eyes started to water as his grip got tighter around my neck." Chris I can't breath I whispered out" " YOU LITTLE BITCH I GIVE YOU THE WORLD AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME WITH A DIRTY HOUSE AND GROSS MEALS I DON'T KNOW WHAT I EVER SEEN IN YOU YOUR JUST A FAT ULGY BITCH I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU I NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WILL DO ME AND YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO DIE" he yelled then he punched me and then I guess I blacked out cause I woke up on the floor.

Riker's P.O.V

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVE ME YOU CHEATED ON ME AND YOUR PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER MANS CHILD YOU BLEW IT I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO WITH YOU". I hang up the phone and thew it at the wall, how could this happen to me,I poured my heart and soul out for this girl and she cheats on me,this can't be real this isn't right it can't be please can I wake up from this dream I'm begging you.

A/N wow I can't believe how bad their life's were going to be if they didn't meet thank god they huh? Remember to vote comment and follow thx for reading everyone - Candace :)