Sad Endings New Beginnings

Adriana P.O.V

I opened my eyes I had no recognition were I was nor how I I got there never mind what happened last night, all I remember is making out with someone the rest is a big blank a blur that no matter how much I try I won't be able to remember. All I know is my head wouldn't stop pounding, I tried getting off the bed but someone's arm was around my waist I tried breaking from the persons gasps but it was no use. The persons started murmuring words I laid there silent not moving a muscle, the person turned facing me and seen I was only Ross I smiled and stoked his silky blonde hair .

Riker's P.O.V

Paisley was still sleeping I was just laying bed beside her starring at the ceiling thoughts running through my mind,I know I gotta break things off with Avery I just don't don't know how all I know is I gotta do no matter what.

Rydel's P.O.V

I've been working on new song I was thinking Ross and Riker Adriana and paisley can sing it

It's perfect can't wait to show them.

Avery's P.O.V

Riker just called me he's coming over I haven't seen him in two weeks and I am so happy that I'm seeing him I really missed him.

Riker's P.O.V

I just drove in Avery's parking lot, I knew what I was about to do was the right thing to do I still have feelings for Paisley and it's not right stringing her along. I got out of my car and walked up to her door, I didn't have even knock she was already at the door.

Talk between Avery and Riker

A: hey babe * try's to kiss him but he pushes her away* rike is everything ok?

R: no that's why I am here

A: I don't understand?

R: this isn't working out

A: no don't say that I'll change!

R: it's not you it's me I have feelings for someone else

A: ok I understand

R: thx for understanding

Avery's P.O.V

Well Riker just broke up with me, I walked back in the house and watched his car pull out of the driveway, I admit I was sad and really mad that he's in love with someone and not me but what's the point of holding a grudge someone you've never met.

Riker's P.O.V

Avery took the break up surprisingly well should I be worried about that I don't even know anymore, I'm just happy that nobody can stand in the way of me and Paisley's being in love. I was now waiting for the light to turn green and it was taking forever it finally changed, i put pressure on the gas pedal the car started moving i was just about to make a left turn when I heard horns loudly I turned my head to see where it was coming from then I seen this car swarming fast my way, I tried driving out of the way but I wasn't fast enough and it hit my car the thing I see was my phone ringing with Paisley's pic on the screen then after that everything went black.

A/N omg RIKER!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it was ok vote comment and follow - Candace