Just Tell Me

Paisley's P.O.V

"OMG Paisley that was amazing"Adriana exclaimed and she hugged me, "lol thx but your the one that played guitar singing the easy part ,she rolled her at me and laughed, I looked at the clock and see it was noon, "come on Adriana lets get ice cream"she nodded and we left.

Rocky's P.O.V

About a hour or so of people taking our pictures they were finally done. I was talking to Ratliff then out of the corner of my eye I seen Riker standing by himself and he kept checking his phone, something up with him maybe he's on drugs?,ok that was a stupid answer but hey you never know.

Adriana P.O.V

We walked into the ice cream parlour just then I seen these guys and they kept starring at me and Paisley, I gave them and dirty look but they still didn't get the hint I seen two get out their seats great this is going to be amusing.

Talk between boys and Adriana and Paisley

Black haired boy: hey ladies

Adriana and Paisley:

Ahm hey

Blonde haired boy:

Are you from Tennessee cause your the only ten I see

Paisley: "Ahm no I'm from New York" I said with my hand on my hip

Blonde haired boy

Oh

Paisley: "Hello my face is up here"I waved my hand in front of his face

Blonde haired boy:

What???? I wasn't starring I swear

Paisley: yeah right I'm not stupid

Both boys: well can we least have your numbers?

Me and and Paisley looked at

one other smirking ,then put our chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream on each guys head. We tried walking away but then the blonde one grabbed Paisley's hips,she turned around and kicked him the the junk, he fell down on his knees wimping, we took one last look then we left .

Adriana P.O.V

"Oh my god Paisley I can't believe you did that" I stopped running hoping to catch my breath. " what??? Unless you my boyfriend you don't my hips" she said " lol whatever" I said in between laughs.

Rocky's P.O.V

I walked over to Riker,who by the way was still starring at his phone." What the hell is going on with you I demand you tell me" I yelled, "what are you talking about" he asked confused" " ever since Paisley left you been this way your sad your happy wtf dude?" "Ok I'll tell you I talked to her".

A/N OM WOWZA he talked to her like omg lol XD so I hope you like it can't believe i updated this three times today wa ha I only did it cause I have awesome reader :) remember to vote comment and follow I

Love hearing your feedback - Candace oxoxox