Best Friends Brother

Ross's P.O.V

"Dude how can you not remember her"Riker yelled at me. "Well pardon me for not remembering and yelling at me isn't going to help me remember so just can it will ya". "Well sorry I'm just trying to help, you better start taking things seriously cause I overheard Paisley and Adriana talking"." Well what did they say" I asked."

Flashback:

it was after dinner and I was helping mom with the dishes , and I was telling her that I still had feelings for Paisley. "I knew it!!!!!!". " yeah yeah whatever Ross any who". When I was done I went upstairs and before I went in me and Rocky's room I heard giggling coming from Rydel's room and me being curious if Paisley was talking about me Listened it, and I heard that Adriana likes you!! And do you know who she is, "no I thought we went through this" Ross whined. "She's from the music video". "Oh my god" Ross exclaimed. " do you remember now?"." Yeah I do how could I forget I have to ask her out"." Well you better do it fast Rocky is taking quite a liking to her don't lose your chance".

Adriana's P.O.V

I was outside with Tiffany tanning on the lawn chairs,"so like are you ever like going to talk to Ross?" She questioned me. "Yeah I will I just have to wait for right moment that's all" I replied."ok but if it doesn't work out I call dibs". After a long annoying talk with Tiffany she finally left and I was so relived , I mean I love her as a friend and band member but at times she can really be full of herself , like who calls dibs on a guy like what are we twelve like how immature. I was just about to go back in the house when Rocky stepped in front of me also blocking the door. "Hey" he said. "Hey" I replied Awkwardly. "Sup" he asked."I'm trying to get through the door but your blocking it"."oh sorry there's just something I needed to ask you?"."Well can it wait I have somewhere I need to be". I didn't even give him a chance to answer then I pushed him aside and walked in the house leaving Rocky on the sidelines. I just thought of a way to tell Ross I have feelings for him ,the only way I know how through song it's one I've written a while back and it will be perfect for this .

Paisley's P.O.V

Adriana went over the plan and I thought it was the sweetest thing in the world. I haven't seen Avan since the day I fell on top of him talk about awkward, but when I stared into his eyes I felt something , I would have totally gave him my number if Riker didn't came out of the damn house , I'm still kinda mad at him I wouldn't do that to him if he was talking to a girl or if he had a girlfriend I hate when guys let jealously get the best of them.

Ross's P.O.V

"Riker I don't think I can do this it's only been a month since me and Mira broke up I don't think I'm ready to be back in the dating game"."trust me I know my own brother your ready just trust me, oh what do you know here comes Adriana go get her tiger" then he pushed me.

Talk Between Ross and Adriana:

Adriana: hey Ross

Ross: hey there's something I gotta tell you

Adriana: ok put I wrote I new song I want you hear it :D

Ross: ok

Ross's P.O.V

She grabbed my hand and when she did I felt something I don't know what it was maybe a spark. Before know it I was in our garage everyone was they even Riker does he know something I don't?.

Adriana's song for Ross

Adriana:I call you up When I know He's at home I jump out

Of my skin When he picks Up the phone Why can't I tell

If he's looking at me?

Should I give him a smile?

Should I get up and leave?

I know it's strange

I don't know what I'm thinking

But is it wrong

If I see him this weekend? I really hope I can get him alone I just don't, don't want her to know

Paisley:

Yeah My best friend's brother

Is the one for me

Adriana : rhythm guitarist and he five feet seven I don't want to But I want to Cause I just can't get him out of my mind!

Yeah My best friend's brother Is the one for me BFB 2x

My best friend's brother 2x

Adriana: I kinda think

That I might Be his type

'Cause when you're not around,He's not acting too shy

Sometimes I feel Like he might

Make a move Is this all in my head? I don't know what to do

I know it's strange I don't know what he's thinking But is it wrong If I see him this weekend? really hope I can get him alone I just don't, don't want her to know

Paisley:

Yeah My best friend's brother

Is the one for me

Adriana : rhythm guitarist and he five feet seven I don't want to But I want to Cause I just can't get him out of my mind!

Yeah My best friend's brother Is the one for me BFB 2x

My best friend's brother 2x

Adriana: 'Cause he's such a dream Yeah And you know

What I mean If you weren't

related

Paisley:

Yeah My best friend's brother

Is the one for me

Adriana : rhythm guitarist and he five feet seven I don't want to But I want to Cause I just can't get him out of my mind!

Yeah My best friend's brother Is the one for me BFB 2x

My best friend's brother 2x

Adriana's P.O.V

I sang the lyrics, Ross just kept staring at me and it was making me nervous and then to top that he was walking towards me oh shit!.

Talk Ross and Adriana

Ross: was that song about me?

Adriana: yeah * and I could feel my cheeks get hot*

Ross: well that song safe me trouble

Adriana: whys that?

Ross: I was going to tell you I like you and I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way

Adriana: well I feel the same Ross

Ross: I'm glad will you go on a date with me

Adriana: I'd like that

Paisley P.O.V

I just came on of the shower but I forgot my deodorant and I was only wrapped in a towel, and my deodorant was in Rydel room I just Have to go get it without being caught by the boys, I snuck out of the bathroom but then I heard someone walking up the stirs, I didn't have enough time to run or hide so like an idiot I just stood there. "Oh hey Pais whoa "and he stopped in his tracks. " hey" I replied. " hey" he said again. "Well nice talking to you but I gotta go". And I tried walking away but Riker pulled my arm." Do you mind?". " actually I do ever since you came back all You've been doing is avoiding me and I want it to stop I want things back the way they were before please don't shut me out". " Riker I'm sorry that I left you that was the biggest mistake I've done and there wasn't a day I didn't think about you so I write that song about you the truth is I still love you and I was will"." What do you mean will?" He asked confused. " Rydel told me you have a Gf". " Paisley I love you more then you even know, and as for Avery I'm going to break it off, I can't stand being without you".

I don't know what came over me but after he said that I kissed him I couldn't help myself I guess the saying is true you don't know what you have it until it's gone.

A/ N well there it is I hope you like it vote comment and follow I love hearing your feedback oh and I don't not own the song it's best friends brother by Victoria Justice - Candace