What The Heck??? Pt Two

Previously in the fight that changed my life

I turned my head to look for the person but whoever it was, was gone but right out the corner of my eyes I seen someone when I seen who it was my whole face lit up.

And now.......

I seen who it was "Riker?", I looked over his face and all I seen was sadness or maybe he was mad? Or maybe it's both I don't know I am so confused ."Rikey?",I bearly said through a whisper. He didn't say anything back all he did was turn his head."Riker please don't do this don't shut me out talk to me!!!". " how could you do this"."do what?", I asked even more confused then I was earlier." Don't play dumb you know what", he said sternly.

" no I actually don't ". He walked over to me and looked at me "looked", he turned me around then a mirror appeared" where the fuck did that come from", I said to myself." Look how skinny you are I shouldn't be feeling your ribs! People die from being this skinny and I refused to lose you",then he did something I didn't except he placed his hand on my stomach which to be honest confused me quite a bit. I turned my head to question him he was gone but he was gone and that when the dream ended. I don't know what the dream meant or why I had it all I knew was I was confused.

"Ok one two three,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!", the girls yelled. Adriana just stood with a shocked look on her face."what are you waiting for ",Tiffany exclaimed. Make a wish!!." Ok ok", Adriana said. And then she blew out the candles ." So what did you wish for", the girls questioned." Well if I tell you it might not come true", she said." Yeah true but what if we already know you wish?"." Well good for you cause I ain't telling , Adriana said stubbornly ." Oh for god sakes tell us", Tiffany said."fine", I said. I wish the boys and Rydel were here and Riker was out of a coma. Then all of a sudden the tour bus door flew open and a couple of familiar faces came through the door."omg everyone", Adriana exclaimed.and she ran and gave everyone a huge hug." Oh my goodness I missed you guys so much what are you doing here?", she asked. "Well we missed you girls so much", said."but what about Riker ? You should be with him and make sure he's ok", I said sadly. " don't be sad it's your birthday mom and dad will keep an eye on him."ok". "Who's ready to party!!", Ratliff exclaimed while hold a 100 pounder of vodka and a case of beer.

6 hours later.......

"So what your telling me while you were performing some guy came up on stage and tried grabbing you ass,Ross slurred . If I was there I would have kicked his ass, I swear . "Awwww Rossy I love it when you get overprotective", I said." Well there's more where that came from", and he planted a kiss on my lips. Then he whispered something in my ear,"how about I give you your birthday present now and here's a hint it isn't wrapped babe", he said seductively." Oh I see", Adriana said with a giggle. I knew where this was heading I wasn't really drunk it was mostly Ross, I really did miss Ross and that isn't a lie and what happen with me and Rocky it was just stupid little kiss nothing more when I kissed Rocky I didn't feel anything. Ross came a little closer and he started kissing my neck roughly me knowing the night morning I'd probably have a hickey he hands ran up and my chest which of course that caused me to moan I could feel him smile against my lips and of course made me smile too.

A/N wow poor Paisley so much confusion for her in this chapter .

So do you think Adriana will find out about Ross cheating on her or do you think he'll come clean himself? And the most important part will Riker come at of his a coma?. And we can't forget Paisley's dream what did it mean? wow all these spine tingling questions .So this will be the last chapter for The Fight That Changed My Life but I am doing a Sequel It's Called Coming Back For More it's on my page and I will start the sequel tomorrow. I also like to thank all my loyal readers I have and for all your support you made writing this story so fun :) thx for reading everyone until next time- Candace :)