Whoa i Didn't Expect That

Paisley's P.O.V

We probably stared in to each others eyes for a good minute until Rydel waved her hand in front of our faces."hello did I miss something she said with her arms crossed waiting for one of us to answer. Me and Riker just looked at each other thinking on what to say to a impatient Rydel.Riker broke the silence she my girlfriend he blurted out everyone looked up from what they were doing and stared out us with shocked expressions on their faces. "Oh Rike why didn't you tell us you know you can tell us anything Rydel said". I was going but I wasn't ready too and you just had to stick your nose where it doesn't belong this is why I only told mom and dad Riker yelled and stormed out and slammed the door behind him. I just stood there everyone was still staring at me I just ignored It and walked out to the back yard and sat on the pool side putting my feet in the water. Ever since I came here bad things happened first the airport and now this maybe it's best if I go find somewhere else to live clearly this wasn't meant to be after all it official I'll leave tomorrow. All I've done is cause problems between him and his siblings it's best I go.

A/N so how was it let me know comment vote and fan love hearing your feedback everyone sorry it short